Dilek We Miss Hearing From You

Dilek  

I know you’ve made videos at different times and it’s always a joy to hear and see what’s going on. 
 You may not know this but you can make a old hound dog happy by throwing him a bone now and then. It’s the same with us here on the forum in we too like not a bone but just a hint of what’s coming out the back door of Nokta:Makro in the way of that multi frequency detector.

I’ve lost track of the number of times that this subject matter has came up . That’s on the multi frequency detector that all would have been out by now. If nothing else can you say if it’s made its way in the field for hands on testing.

I’d say you know about the different detectors that has been said will be coming out here in 2021 . I have hopes we will see a new detector coming from your company .

Hope you can find the time to say Hi . 
 Just to let you know we miss your face.

The Best!

Chuck 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• The title was changed to Dilek We Miss Hearing From You

I too wonder all the things you are Chuck, I have a feeling temporal thermometers may have shelved detecting equipment development. Tid bits can give you hope, silence brings you fear. I think the more Nokta waits or pushes the development, The more people go and buy an Equinox. Then the market shrinks for them. Hard to say at this point, That even if they did come out with a multi how many will they sell? Enough to cover R&D? I think at this point they would have to produce a serious game changer to even compete with the Minelab tech. I think most Mfg's have sat on their butts way to long milking old tech to save money. Then wondering why ML is killing their sales. I'm the kinda guy that is a brand loyalist, And would cut my arm off before trading companies. But looks like I'm going to have a hard time tying my shoes with one arm. Hope you have more faith than me.

• Like 1

Dogodog  

At this point I had been thinking about buying back into a multi frequency are one that’s really a special type what’s being called a beach detector. Without name calling it makes it hard to say what one is referring to.

It was a name contest for their new detector that you would think we should have seen last year but here it is another year is here without a word. I don’t want to turn my back and walk away because if I buy another I won’t be back this year for sure.

I’ve said my last day to wait will be May because of a birthday that month. The only thing to keep me pulling the trigger on another is a word from Dilek sooner than soon.

Chuck 

• Like 1

I hear you my friend, I'm in the same boat, with no sign of shore.

• Sad 1

Good chance the products are bound up in the patent office. Delays there are horrible, things that take 3 months go well past a year now. That would be my guess especially with SMF. How many ways can they do the same thing without stepping on each others toes?

• Oh my! 1

On 3/27/2021 at 12:35 AM, Ridge Runner said:

Dogodog  

I’ve said my last day to wait will be May because of a birthday that month. The only thing to keep me pulling the trigger on another is a word from Dilek sooner than soon.

Chuck 

Hi Ridge Runner ,

If I had an advice it would be : do not live in the future but rather live in  the present. If you look for a multifreq detector there are 3 excellent machines available right now : The ML Equinox ,  Vanquish and probably the Garrett Apex. 

I say probably for the Apex because I have not yet finished my tests and I need more hours with it , but from what I saw it is a very good machine especially in iron trash areas .

Hope that helps a little ...  🙂

Alain

Alain

I thank you for your concern and like you say I need to live in the present. 
 If I got a Nox that would make my third one I’ve had . The other two you said something about I’ll pass for now.

We all look to the future and I’ve been doing just that from the first time Dilek said something about a multi frequency detector.

Oh your right I can’t live in the future but heck I’m having trouble living in the present.

For right now I’m going to try something new in a detector and I may order it today.

The Best!

Chuck 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Alain

I thank you for your concern and like you say I need to live in the present. 
 If I got a Nox that would make my third one I’ve had . The other two you said something about I’ll pass for now.

Chuck, if I understand well you are looking for a beach detector and not a ML, why not the Apex ? I have never tested it at the sea but my seller ( Bruno of Lutece Detection in Paris ) has seriously tested it a few weeks ago at the beach in Bretagne ( French West coast ) .  He told me that it is a very good beach detector ... And this guy is very experienced ...

DSC02619.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, palzynski said:

Chuck, if I understand well you are looking for a beach detector and not a ML, why not the Apex ? I have never tested it at the sea but my seller ( Bruno of Lutece Detection in Paris ) has seriously tested it a few weeks ago at the beach in Bretagne ( French West coast ) .  He told me that it is a very good beach detector ... And this guy is very experienced ...

DSC02619.JPG

Seems the Apex would at best be redundant with his Equinox.  I think he is headed towards a Tarsacci at this point based on his recent posts, but I could be wrong.

• Like 1

Chase

You hit the nail on the head about the Tarsacci. I’m not sure why other than I’ve never had one before.

I just love trying something I’ve never had before and right now Tarsacci fits the bill.

Alain

My wife don’t understand me why would anyone else think they could.haha

The Best To You Both !

Chuck 

• Haha 1