Dumb Facts - Africa Gets The Good Stuff (gm1000 & Gpx6000) Before Australia & U.S.A. - With A Laugh

Love it, our spoilt Detecting Worlds being screwed by an OZ Company, might be near OZ`s last International Company but tis our  Ozies homebrew Company.................. Meanwhile the savy ones are out there killing it with Minelabs Flagship Gold Detector with a Russian Superior Coil on it.

On ya Gerry dunno about shedding light on your dumb arse theory but tis on the money, love ya style your good enough to be an OZ maybe even a QLDer, tis said satire is the lowest form of wit but maybe that`s in  upover not downunder. 

Buy the Worlds first Idiot proof detector come on down suckers.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

COILS -1st off, everyone is getting a MONO coil (yippie), but many of are not happy with DD coil we are getting.  I feel it seems to do with the amount of EMI we run into the US, amount of transmitters/receivers, cell towers and airports/military across our land.  I know for a fact there are good gold areas I had issues with EMI on my current detectors and MONO coils.  Australia is probably close to the same issues I mentioned for USA, but I do know they have vast openness, but much more mineralized soils and salt as well.  I tried detecting the salt flats there and even my old DD was not very productive, the MONO was useless and the best coil was the CoilTek Anti interference/salt.  So I'm sure that's why we are getting the DD to begin with.  The good thing is...after time and when Covid might be over, we'll be able to order the larger, deeper 17" MONO down the road. YIPPIE...Down the road!!!

Personally, I am fine with the 11"mono and 14DD for the US/Au package. I have the least use for the 17" mono although I would of course like to have one. But for larger open fields I think the GPZ 14/19 will remain my to go machine, also because of the excellent ground handling. I am not sure if the 17" mono would be superior in challenging ground. My guess is it would not be. But I do want the second battery for sure. Perhaps there is a way to buy it from Africa.

• Like 1

The one Middle East dealer guy who made one of the early 6000 release videos is now saying it will be sold for $5500, at his store I presume. So, actually cheaper in the Middle East than the USA it seems? And will be released "starting sale beginning of 4" which I assume means at the beginning of April over there in the UAE? Translate isn't too clear.

I'm dumb and I can't figure out how to direct link a FB post since I just started a bogus account to browse for 6000 info recently and never use Facebook. But it's this guy's page, post on March 21st. https://www.facebook.com/Albayati.gold/

Anyways, I think I decided against a 6000 myself today and I'll just see how it does in the field. Kinda strange to not be an early adopter on something now. But I found an awesome deal on an XRF and it'll be more useful to me. So, good luck to all buying one, and looking forward to seeing the impending micro-nug Armageddon in the field. :laugh:

• Like 2

Personally, I am sick and tired of the slow drip feed of bullshit 25 second clips from Minelab that tell you almost nothing !

Whoever in marketing thinks that this is smart has lost the plot.

I am more inclined now not to buy one, just on principle. Minelab are taking us for granted and treating us like mugs ! And I'm sorry JP, but no amount of defending Minelab will put this right. They are just taking the piss !

A once great small Australian company, that produced the goods in Australia, is now run by corporate bean counters and built overseas, where cheap labour will maximise profits.

The Australian ( and seemingly US ) market are now being treated as second class citizens, where we don't even have the choice of what coil pack we get, and only one battery supplied ! This is the trouble when you have NO competition !

Rant over !

Rick

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Good rant Rick, but if Minelab comes up with the goods again tis hard to knock them, they are without even a tiny doubt the best thing that happened to us gold chasers. Russia maybe where a competitive detector may come from judging by X coils innovations and ability, now that`d put the cat amongst the pigeons and bring competition back.

• Like 6

So many people upset and in their writing I can feel their pain .

Could it be they have the same problem this woman had.

Every time it rains she would hurt in her private area. It got so bad she just couldn’t take it anymore. She told herself I’ve got to go to a doctor. Well she made appointment with one.

She was talking to the Doc telling him she had bad bad pain in her private area only when it would rain. He ask her are you hurting now and she said no . Well next time this pain starts you come in right away and I’ll see if maybe I can do something for you.

It wasn’t no time again on a rainy day she started hunting again. So here she goes straight to the doctor.

He told she to lay down on this table so I can see what may be your problem.

He did work on her for about 20 minutes and then told her to get up . Asking her how do you feel now? Oh Doc I feel wonderful I don’t hurt anymore. 
Thanks Doc but what did you do? Oh it was nothing I just cut about 6 inches off the top of your rubber boots.

Chuck 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

GJ, bit like the peacock and the bull joke, the peacock was getting on and couldn`t fly to the top of the tree anymore, the bull told it to try eating its "waste" for a bit, it worked suddenly the peacock got to the top of the tree again but along came the farmer with the 12 gauge and boom the peacock was dinner for the farmer and family. Moral of the story BS will get you to the top but wont keep you there. Crikey Gerry you`ve opened a can of worms.................. good stuff take the starch out of everybody..............

• Haha 4
  • Thanks 1