Dumb Facts - Africa Gets The Good Stuff (gm1000 & Gpx6000) Before Australia & U.S.A. - With A Laugh

30 minutes ago, Randy Lunn said:

Jasong, what XRF deal did you find?

I don't want to derail the 6000 stuff so I will make it's own post when I get some time on it. XMET 7500 with a lot of mining calibrations installed.

It was priced low enough I thought it might have been a scam, but it wasn't! Cheap enough I could put it on my CC like I was getting close to doing with a 6000. :smile:

• Like 3

Sounds to me that if you want to get the latest from Minelab, simple, just move to Africa.....😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• The title was changed to Dumb Facts - Africa Gets The Good Stuff (gm1000 & Gpx6000) Before Australia & U.S.A. - With A Laugh
On 3/24/2021 at 2:10 PM, Jonathan Porter said:

“I say suck it up cupcake” and throw the dog a bone.

In reality, you are 100% right on Mr Porter.  I'm with the dog and will enjoy any bones coming our when when time is right.

No worries about sensitivity issues with me, all is good.

Now for Chuck and my chapstick...All dry baby, the rougher the better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Gerry I want to apologize to you about that dirty crack that I made about your chapstick and where it mite be the best place for you to use it . If you do accept my apology I feel that will wipe it clean  . I’m talking about my remark but the other you’ll have to take care of that yourself.

Don’t be surprise if I send you a box of chapstick because one never knows when it could come in handy.

On the news yesterday it was said it could be a shortage of toilet paper. My wife said she will never run out and she’s full of it maybe as much as I am.

I credit my long life by not telling her that.

Chuck 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2021 at 12:45 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

It's where the majority of sales are. That simple. They also have to get as big a jump on the counterfeiters as possible, so the early sales in Africa are all important in that regard.

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/13913-minelab-2020-full-year-report/

minelab-global-footprint-2020.jpg

When they decided to sell the Gold Monster in the U.S., you'd think they'd have put in a standard rod and 12V charger. But that would have slowed things down, and somebody pointed out people would probably buy it anyway, so why bother. That's kind of what we are down to with this. Actually, in my opinion White's made a better Gold Monster in the 24K due to that oversight, but unfortunately it was too little, too late for White's. And now even that option is gone, though hopefully not forever.

AhHa: 2nd place is equal to 1st last place. US sales ain't exactly mashed-potato's Minelab!!! Get real!!  

Ausome 

Well after reading all the post I went and put my lady pants on it made me very sad hearing all how thing are and I am very mad watch out mindlab why why are we treated this way i just came  me that we are just going to face it  that mindlab not a metal detector company anymore they are in the exercise company they make use go out in the mountains to get a work outs swing metal dect make our buns look very nice now I am in love with mindlab my lady pants are off now and the world is great 

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2021 at 11:28 AM, Ridge Runner said:

Gerry I want to apologize to you about that dirty crack that I made about your chapstick and where it mite be the best place for you to use it . If you do accept my apology I feel that will wipe it clean  . I’m talking about my remark but the other you’ll have to take care of that yourself.

Don’t be surprise if I send you a box of chapstick because one never knows when it could come in handy.

On the news yesterday it was said it could be a shortage of toilet paper. My wife said she will never run out and she’s full of it maybe as much as I am.

I credit my long life by not telling her that.

Chuck 

No worries at all my friend and no apology is needed for weak stuff.  Lets save them for when I'm bleeding.