3d Printed Battery Pack For Whites Machines

• 2 weeks later...

Just received and works great!  👍

20210428_114716.thumb.jpg.3cf95f66c32f3481b9d2777ad225b041.jpg

• Like 2

Does anyone make a battery pack for a 6000 Di Pro? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By ☠ Cipher
      Official Minelab instructional video

• By brys
      whats the fit like and general quality ?? as seen on the bay
    • By strick
      I'd like another...anyone know where to buy? 
      strick
    • By faststop
      What batteries are compatible to White's  spertum dfx e-series 800-0284 ?
    • By Tnsharpshooter
      https://parts.minelab.com/category-s/270.ht
      Might be good idea to add this info to Equinox Essential Information thread.
    • By Tnsharpshooter
      My battery in my Nox  is fine.  I pursued ordering a battery.  Just for a spare and to seek out the process so I could share with folks.
      First I called number 1-877-767-6522 (Minelab customer service) and talked to lady named Julie.  Julie referred to the following number in PA - 814-283-4270 (Minelab repair center).  I called this number and spoke with gent named Dan Diehl.  He stated I was actually the first to buy Nox battery. He while I had him on phone had just realized the batteries were at their facility for sale.  Price is $30 USD.  He said total price including shipping was $39 for a nonsignature required usps delivery.  I used a credit card.  And that’s it.  So the number above for Dan is the number to call to buy battery for Equinox.
      As a side note I inquired about their repair backlog.  He said they were in good shape.  With only about a week of backlog repairs on hand.  I asked this due to possible lasting effects of Covid 19, plus I wanted to be able to share with folks accurate info.  In case some were not sending in their units for repairs fearing long wait times.
      Cheers
      David