Headphones Question

pdunc

I plan on using my nox 600 in the water as well as on land. I also plan on ordering some Tony Eisenhower waterproof headphones. Do those of you who have those headphones use them as general use for both land and water, or just in the water? I ask because I’m not thrilled with the cheepo headphones that came with my Equinox 600 and would like to have one pair of good general use headphones.

9 hours ago, pdunc said:

I plan on using my nox 600 in the water as well as on land. I also plan on ordering some Tony Eisenhower waterproof headphones. Do those of you who have those headphones use them as general use for both land and water, or just in the water? I ask because I’m not thrilled with the cheepo headphones that came with my Equinox 600 and would like to have one pair of good general use headphones.

I use Tony’s on land with my Tarsacci in the rain.  They are excellent general purpose phones, but I think you’ll find most Equinox users like the convenience of wireless BT phones on land.  You can pick a pair of decent APTX LL (Low Latecy - a must for detecting). HTH

• Like 2

I use them(Tony's) for both(land and water) and they are  great headphones. I have the 800 and you can use them with the module that came with it which means your not connected to the machine.I also don't mind  having it connected to the machine when  I land hunt.My buddy uses the   wireless headphones and also  does well.l like  using one set of headphones for all my hunting.Chase gave good advice too.

• Like 1

I have 2 sets of Tony Eisenhower headphones.  But only use them close to water.  Amazing headphones.  I use the stock equinox headphones with my nox, and tarsacci .  I bought a tiny bluetooth receiver that I velcro'd to back of control housing . I like being wireless.  I like this because in the warmer months in the deep south I can use wireless Bluetooth ear buds and they sound great .