Back To The Same Beach Today

Nice. The silvers come out decent looking. Killing it on the jewelry.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Nice. The silvers come out decent looking. Killing it on the jewelry.

unfortunately it is a kids beach and most of the rings are junk but they did lose coins.

• Like 1

Great hunt! I really like the big Cross.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jim in ma said:

unfortunately it is a kids beach and most of the rings are junk but they did lose coins.

I would have guessed that would be a good thing, but maybe not. I picture the mom getting into the water and losing her ring. The age of those silvers would mean no stainless steel, titanium, or aluminum rings should be found. There has got to be some gold lurking there. Use the Ouija board for help 😄

• Like 2

Another nice haul.  BTW, I have a very similar cross as the one on the very left of your second row (with four figures on the obverse as shown).  On the reverse of mine, in the center in teeny tiny letters is the word 'STERLING'.  It's likely they made multiple versions so maybe yours isn't silver, but worth another look.

• Like 2

Great hunt again, and I will be looking for your next adventure.

Happy hunting.

• Like 1

Nice assortment. I see gold in your future at that beach. I would hunt it until everything was gone.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Another nice haul.  BTW, I have a very similar cross as the one on the very left of your second row (with four figures on the obverse as shown).  On the reverse of mine, in the center in teeny tiny letters is the word 'STERLING'.  It's likely they made multiple versions so maybe yours isn't silver, but worth another look.

You are correct mine is not silver the one that is silver is the one between the dime and the ring, bad pic.

ScreenHunter 110.jpg

• Like 2