Hey guys, been awhile. Any news on Doc? I bought a goldscreamer from him in January...it's not working, and tried to get hold of him for a month. Not airing dirty laundry, seriously wondering if he is OK, and if so, anyone know how to get hold of him, besides the 2 numbers listed? Thanks, Ray

• Like 1

I tried messaging off his site, and have placed numerous calls to both the 800 number,and the local number. Left messages. Figured he was out detecting at first,then feared something bad happened. 

It goes directly to voice-mail, after 1 ring. Hopefully he is just busy filling his poke. I'm not in a super big rush, I mostly relic hunt anyways.

Got an E-mail from Doc today. I ordered a pair of boots from him that he could not deliver due to  a shipping problem from the manufacturing outfit. Sounds like he is OK. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks...guess he just has me on ignore, since I have left 6 or 7 messages in last month.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By afreakofnature
      So i won one of the GPX Contests and here is what you get.  A T-shirt that only your wife can wear because we all know Americans where XL-XXL, this one was a medium.  Plus its a GPX6000 shirt that you get to wear while using your other Minelab detectors as you wait months on end for yours 😂😂😂. Love it! 🤦‍♂️

However the new hats are pretty cool and actually fit.

• By Ridge Runner
      I like watching the show How It’s Made  and when I turned the TV on today it was about making detectors. They were at Garrett factory and started out showing how their coils were made plus how each was tested. Then they went through the whole assembly to complete a working metal detector.
       I’ve seen something like this before but I believe it was somewhat different  than the previous one.
       It was just good to see something American made.
       Chuck 
    • By Tony
      I did some quick calculations the other day and to my surprise, realised that I have spent over $15,000 buying your awesome metal detectors. I don’t have a problem with that because I hunt the beach and water during the summer and hit the gold fields during the winter. My issue is with the current line up of gold detectors, specifically the pulse induction units which range in price from about $6000 to $10000 dollars. I know you plough a good deal of money into R&D but I feel a lot of your loyal purchasers are being neglected. I remember the days when the SD2100v1 and SD2200v2 detectors were available at a reasonable price as well as the reintroduction of the GPX4500 ( but I suspect as a reaction to perceived competition). These units were available alongside your official top of the line detectors so that Mr Average could afford a high performance detector. What has happened to your ability to still offer affordable pulse machines and not have to remortgage the family home?
      Mr Minelab......or is it Mr Codan.......your business model is sure keeping your stockholders happy but it is a far cry from how things used to be. Current new PI units are out of the reach of many users who have supported your company for over 25 years. 
      I could go out tomorrow and buy a new GPX6000 but the reason that I won’t is twofold......my old 2100 and 3500 running both small and large monos perform very well for me AND I don’t want to further encourage Minelabs perception that “if we build it (and sell it for a premium price) they will come”.
      I fully applaud the GPX6000 platform based upon initial feedback from owners but COME ON..........stop making it an exclusive club !
    • By Ridge Runner
      I’m wondering if anyone knows anything about them . The only thing I know is they say their location is in Queen Creek Az.
       A friend ordered some dirt from them for panning and they got his money but didn’t get what he paid for.
       If you have any info please PM it to me.
       Thanks!
       Chuck 
    • By Tnsharpshooter
      https://patents.justia.com/assignee/minelab-electronics-pty-limited
    • By Steve Herschbach
      First big price increase in some time. Shop your favorite dealer or Keene now to get what you can before websites catch up to the increase.