Epic Weekend Digging Bottles

Whoa!  That is some great glass there Abenson!!  They look to be in perfect condition for the age.  

The Great Dr. Kilmer's Swamp Root is my fav!!  

Of course, my last name is Root, so that may be why 😉

• Like 4

Nice stuff! Takes me back. Those are some great bottles, I can feel the elation with every find. Hard work!

• Like 1

I want some Swamp Root! Might fix my knees, back, shoulder and even give my MK an extra 4" in depth!

Awesome finds. Love the old snake oil bottles. Generations from now all they will have is plastic bottles of miracle meds like prevogen to help with memory that all the users are vague on exactly when they first started taking it 🙂

• Like 4

Nice looking bottles, was it an old junk yard or trash site? Kind of unusual to find so many items in one spot like that isn't it?

Good Hunting and good luck on your next outing.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Nice looking bottles, was it an old junk yard or trash site? Kind of unusual to find so many items in one spot like that isn't it?

Good Hunting and good luck on your next outing.

We think it was a dumping spot on the outskirts of town. Industrial building are now being built in the area.

• Thanks 1

Nice find on all those bottles!  The Kilmer's is pretty cool. I always like how they put a kidney on the front panel. That was the only reason I bought my first metal detector back in the '70's was to find old bottle dumps. Dig it all till they're gone. Might find a nice poison bottle in the mix.