Doc's Gold Screamer Power Pkg (2 Batteries, Charger And Control Box Cover) For GPX 5000

Looking for a good condition Doc's Gold Screamer Power package for my GPX 5000. Let me know if you have one to sell.

Bill

limage.png.3f12f8bbddbfa9cfbdc82a85de7f0706.png

Edited by cobill

• cobill changed the title to Doc's Gold Screamer Power Pkg (2 Batteries, Charger And Control Box Cover) For GPX 5000

• Similar Content

• By bigtim1973
      Looking for 8x9 Tesoro coil cover. Can PayPal. Thanks
    • By HotSauce
      Hey guys and gals,
      I am in search of the 14x9 Evo coil, am also open to the 12 Evolution, and 15 inch Evo if no 14x9 are available ..if anyone has one that's used but  in very good condition let me know. 
    • By Compass
      I have a friend who is currently using my loaner Dual Field. He likes it and wants his own. Looking for a clean, low mileage, salt water friendly coil DF. I know that some of those coils have had small leaks making them useless in the salt water and not interested in those. Thanks!
    • By midalake
      Looking for Stock 11" Equinox Coils with broken ears. 
      Thanks Dave

• By bklein
      I’d like to get a damaged CTX coil to try and connect the pcb to a homemade Bigfoot coil. Just succeeding with a Bigfoot coil is hard, digging into a bad coil and making connections to the pcb even harder. So looking for something almost free but I pay shipping. Pcb has to be good so must have been good before you ran your truck over it….
    • By dogodog
      Anyone out there wanting to part with a great condition Tesoro Silver umax? Check your closets and garages.