Wanted Koss Ur30 Headphones

I'm looking for some Koss UR30s  or SDC2300 style would be even better. New Condition

I can trade gold,  cash, or maybe a custom backpack pick?  Same as seen on icmj cover with Mike

200906JunCover400-251.jpg

Looks like Mike is using DetectorPro headphones. Or do you mean the pick?

The UR30 is a Minelab branded phone, being phased out. I think they have been made with both 1/8" and 1/4" jacks so look for that also. And as you obviously know, there is a version with the SDC connector.

I would give you a set if I had any. Every detector I got that came with them, I set them aside and used something else. But then sold then un-used with said detector, so they are all gone. A little loose on my head, but mainly I only use headphones with dual volume controls due to hearing loss in my right ear.

Be sure and read this thread Mitchel started - good info.

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/4286-koss-headphones/

https://www.minelab.com/usa/accessories/koss-headphones

minelab-koss-ur-30-headphone.jpg

• Like 2

Wes

Koss would replace non-working UR30s in the past. (They have a lifetime warranty.)  The last time I sent them non-working phones they fixed the phones I sent to them.  I've been through a lot of them over the years.

Mitchel

• Like 2

Oh ya I forgot about the warranty. I'll give it a shot. Thank You Steve and Mitchel! 

Steve, I meant the pick on the pic 😀  Mike had me make him a couple, and it was fun to see it make the cover. 

I would still do a trade if someone has an extra set. I know a lot of guys dislike the Koss phones, but they work well for me, when they are not shorting out 😀

When they short out you can often fix it with soddering on a new connector. Otherwise sending them in for replacement is also good

• Like 1

• Similar Content

• By bigtim1973
      Looking for 8x9 Tesoro coil cover. Can PayPal. Thanks
    • By HotSauce
      Hey guys and gals,
      I am in search of the 14x9 Evo coil, am also open to the 12 Evolution, and 15 inch Evo if no 14x9 are available ..if anyone has one that's used but  in very good condition let me know. 
    • By Compass
      I have a friend who is currently using my loaner Dual Field. He likes it and wants his own. Looking for a clean, low mileage, salt water friendly coil DF. I know that some of those coils have had small leaks making them useless in the salt water and not interested in those. Thanks!
    • By midalake
      Looking for Stock 11" Equinox Coils with broken ears. 
      Thanks Dave

• By bklein
      I’d like to get a damaged CTX coil to try and connect the pcb to a homemade Bigfoot coil. Just succeeding with a Bigfoot coil is hard, digging into a bad coil and making connections to the pcb even harder. So looking for something almost free but I pay shipping. Pcb has to be good so must have been good before you ran your truck over it….
    • By dogodog
      Anyone out there wanting to part with a great condition Tesoro Silver umax? Check your closets and garages.