GPX 6000 Introduction For Beginners Video

This video was just posted from Detexpert featuring Debbie Smikoski from Minelab USA.

Bill

• Like 3

Interesting shot of GPX14 DD coil from the bottom. Never seen a coil with a solid top but hollowed out underside. They were cutting weight to the max. In theory, ditch the scuff cover, cut the excess top out, and have a lighter, open spoke coil.

Other than that, I actually got more out of the African videos. Very little new being said here.

mine;ab-gpx-14-coil-bottom-view-close-up.jpg
Underside of GPX 14 DD coil

• Like 4

And after you’ve cut the top out Steve, put the scuff plate back on and cut the excess from it, and you have a perfect fitting scuff plate for your new open coil.

• Like 2

After watching, I was going to comment but Jasong said it all, perhaps ML are giving us a message here?😬 

• Like 5

Mine lab should give us some performance data on nuggets in different soils. This marketing stuff is getting to be an embarrassment to MineLab. Have you signed up again this week to win a tee shirt?

5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Very little new being said here.

Agreed, Steve, but there is one nugget of information that confirmed what I suspected about how this detector operates. In the video at time index 7:04, Debbie states that settings that were user adjustable on the GPX 5000 are being adjusted continuously and automatically behind the scenes on the GPX 6000.

• Like 3