A Very Rare Bird

WOW!! Klunker, I concur completely, I did just as you suggested, found lots of gold. Extinct no!! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, klunker said:

to the Plumas Kwail.

Please catch a few of them so I can start breeding them near me. For your trouble I will be sending you a large cage to fill any day now, and do expect it to be returned promptly and filled full of these wonderful creatures.

I helped my grandfather raise finches and so this should be an easy task, I still have some feed left over from them, and as soon as they start producing I will promptly send you a good percentage back.

Thank you, Caleb

• Like 2

I'm not 'reacting' until I see a picture ... real not preferred.

Nice looking bird, Klunker, but I speak for many who want to see a picture of the golden scheisse being panned!

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Klunker, What about the rumored Plumas gold trees where nuggets can  be picked like fruit high up in the canopy?  This is truly the promised land up there!

• Like 3

Plz send mating pair immediately , will send pair of rare gold eating wild turkeys in return mail.......(Disclosure : Not all turkey's in Maine have been vaccinated against Covid 19 yet ....so don't , I repeat , DON'T eat them !)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, WesD said:

What about the rumored Plumas gold trees where nuggets can  be picked like fruit high up in the canopy? 

I thought everybody had them things in their yards. The problem with them is you have to have 2 of them to produce, 1 male and 1 female. The males are the hardest to find and are very rare.

Please check your local forestry service to find the best place to get them.

• Like 1