A Cure For A Rash

As most know I’ve been talking about buying a Tarsacci but referring to sitting on the fence on doing it.

I believe that sitting on that fence so long it has caused a rash . I had to do something so today I got with Aaron and I ordered the Tarsacci with the beast coil. 
 I don’t know yet when I’ll get it but one good thing the rash is better.

Chuck 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 1

Glad you finally got to scratch that itch Sir! Looking forward to helping run your new machine Chuck!

HH! Aaron

• Like 1

Steve to answer your question of why I never report on a detector well that is a good question.

I was one never to talk about what I found are where I found it. It’s just hard to break old habits.

When I hear people get so excited about finding a silver coin and I’m thinking what’s the big deal. I’m sure it’s a big deal to them. For me silver was a common find and clad was the oddity when I first started detecting.

Dancer  

You named off relic beach and park asking what I done. I never had a name it was treasure when it came out the ground and location had nothing to do with it.

At one time I done lots of research on treasure lost and the history that went with it . I just gave away my two box detector that I had to a younger treasure hunter.

The Best!

Chuck 

• Like 3

Next you'll be telling us you knew Gerhard Fisher when he was developing his first detector.  Or was it Alexander Graham Bell?

Trade me your common silver for my 'odd' clad, face denomination even up?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Congratulations Chuck!

Take your time learning the MDT, has a tough learning curve mostly with the audio language.  Don’t let this learning curve discourage you, patience is key eventually it’ll all fall in place. I see you ordered the lager coil, that’s good you don’t need the stock coil. 

If you get in trouble with the settings, Aaron will help you. Don’t hesitate to call him for help or support,  Same with other Tarsacci users out there, we’ll do our best to help. 

I’m just now getting back to swinging the Tarsacci, took time off for two knee replacements. It’ll be a little while longer to detect for long periods, until then just take the the Tarsacci out maybe 20-40 minutes if that. Usually, I sit and rest and enjoy the sites. 

Have patience, enjoy the learning process especially the audio. For inland, highly recommend Mix mod. Don’t give up, it’s a long learning process might as well turn it onto a positive experience.

Congrats Chuck!
Paul

• Like 3

GB

I’m old enough being I’ll be 80 here in May . As far as Bell goes I retired from Southwestern Bell with 35 years of service and my mother did with 37 years service. That Lady will turn 99 in November. She has been retired longer than she worked. How many of us will ever do that!

GB I’m not going to say I knew Fisher are Bell because that would be a lie . But I was at the Little Big Horn and to say that horse was the only one that came out it alive is not true,

If I’m going to tell one why not make it big.haha 

Chuck 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The videos I’ve usually done are usually geared towards instructional, how to operate the TARSACCI, not “look what I’m finding”.
Agreed on the audio language Paul, that’s the toughest part of the TARSACCI. I’ve got a new audio system worked out that should further help and speed up the learning process enabling the viewer hear what I’m hearing.....BETTER, and even in the lake!

Thanks!

Aaron

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GB

Let me give you a run down of when and what I’ve done over the years.

I went in the service in 61 and my first duty station was the same place the Tarsacci is coming from. It was Castle Air Force Base . That’s where I started prospecting for gold and at that time I didn’t know anything of what I was doing.. From 64 to 65 I went to Thule Greenland for a year.

From a kit I made my first detector It  was in 65 but in 66 I bought a Whites it was a BFO. 
 You do the math from the time I started detecting anything in the ground was silver.

I know I joke around a lots but one thing I do is tell the truth even if it hurts me.. If any different I say so .

Let me set history straight in that horse wasn’t the only thing alive after the battle at Little Big Horn . I rode in on that horse after the battle was over  and they made that horse a hero. haha 

Of what I just said about riding up after the battle is not true. That horse was there already and I came walking up after it was all over with.. haha

Chuck 

• Haha 1