Northern Nevada Gold

I am not affiliated with this company nor am I an investor.  I do like a map they have put together.  It shows gold 'finds' all over norther Nevada with the center in Winnemucca.  They want investors and I liked reading some of the discovery info.  What do you think?

I took a 'day trip' one Sunday north of Winnemucca leaving from Rye Patch.  It is a long distance up there.  Getting back I drove on the longest dirt road I've ever been on.  I know they are much longer in Australia but this road was a 'short cut' with 80 miles of nothing.  I should not have done it alone.  It wasn't in the summer but I still wouldn't do it again.

bald_eagle_mpa1

https://investingnews.com/company-profiles/bald-eagle-gold-tsxv-big/ 

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

No current assays, soil sampling, drilling, or geologic mapping. Everything in their presentation is historic. They need to show some kind of results first.

That Dutch Flats area produced some placer nuggets, but it's been claimed since before I started detecting for gold.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Large portions in this general area are claimed up by small mining companies, some of them without any active operations, all at risk and speculative. This appears to be one of them. A market cap of only 10 M means they could easily be gone by tomorrow. The coarse gold producing sections are sporadic in the general area that the map shows, hard to track with few exceptions.

There might be a 'play' of getting permission in exchange for information.  I know the properties around Rye Patch that are claimed by some of the larger mining companies are surface open without consequence.  A smaller mining company might care more than the large ones.

• Like 3