Somebody Out There's Going To Be Happy Today :-)

No emails here. I guess I was dropped of the list.

I did get an e-mail from Fisher even though I declined an offer to buy one through Rick a while back. I actually felt a little bad that I changed my mind because I was so anxious to get one at first. However, I think it was a good decision for me based on the reviews of many here. I'm sure that I could have put in the time and effort to make the machine do what I needed it to do but I would rather wait for a more user friendly, reliable version.

The e-mail doesn't bother me a bit. To me it means that First Texas knows or will know that interest in the AQ is waning. Perhaps this will result in a more favorable price on the next model. And thank you Rick for all the work that you have put into this roll-out.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Mikeguard01 said:

No emails here. I guess I was dropped of the list.

They may only have a few available and went by the previous list. Your number may still be called. But e mailing them may be a better option. If you are still interested, let them know it.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, schoolofhardNox said:

They may only have a few available and went by the previous list. Your number may still be called. But e mailing them may be a better option. If you are still interested, let them know it.

Thanks I did.

• Like 1

what number are they up too

iwas supposedly on the list like 50ish

i have not herd a thing

my friend was 26 I believe and brought it from Rick a while back and he also received a email not long ago from FT asking if he interested in buying a machine

i also see some people where able to buy two machine (weather that’s what they ordered or it’s politics)

are they going to give everyone an opportunity to buy one that put there name on a list. They should

21 hours ago, stateguy said:

i have not herd a thing

my friend was 26 I believe and brought it from Rick a while back and he also received a email not long ago from FT asking if he interested in buying a machine

i also see some people where able to buy two machine (weather that’s what they ordered or it’s politics)

are they going to give everyone an opportunity to buy one that put there name on a list. They should

The door is open as far as I know for the Limited version, I would contact them ASAP.  I know of three who  ordered/purchased last week. 

Arturo Barrientos....................      service-fisherlab@fisherlab.com

We have more of the Fisher Impulse now available. If interested to purchase please let me know. The pricing is below.

• IMPULSE-AQ-NIMH         $1,499
  • PI-BATPK-NIMH                $199.00 *Only if you want more than 1 battery pack
  • 8COILPI-AQ-PK                 $299

Regards,

ARTURO BARRIENTOS

Sales Support

First Texas Products

1120 Alza Drive, El Paso TX 79907 USA | t 915.633.8354 ext. 1002 | c 915.248.6609 | f 915.633.8529 |WhatsApp 915.248.6609

• Like 2

If anyone orders, don't order an extra battery.  I have one available for $100.00 shipped.  I know others had some for sale also.  Just putting it out there.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1

18 hours ago, stateguy said:

i have not herd a thing

My second machine was purchased used from Steve.

3 hours ago, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

Headphone, the most powerful on the market on IMPULSE AQ audio frequencies

Best production headphones I've ever used....., So much I recommended to Fisher they sell them as aftermarket headphones.. they are that good. Blows away every aftermarket and private set made for use at the beach and diving. 

Thank You Alexandre !! And for the details above...On the New World Version Impulse "AQ"

• Like 7