Garrett, Fisher, And White's (r.i.p.) Team Up To Release Revolutionary New Detector

Looking good!  I think what I and other users would really like to know is whether or not there is a smaller coil option. I personally would like a small elliptical for when I search for lost coins under sofa cushions or under the seat of my truck. The stock coil looks a little large for that. 

• Haha 2

I'm very impressed with the coil , the mounting ears look VERY durable and the plywood should make it lighter under water....... 

Any idea when we can get on the pre order list ? (e bay pricing plz) .....

Definitely will be a challenge for ML to try to beat....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

Any idea when we can get on the pre order list ? (e bay pricing plz) .....

I think that will depend on lumber prices and also when engineering wraps up the project. They're working on it 24/7 from what I could tell... 24 hours a month, 7 months a year.

7 minutes ago, static spit said:

the onslaught and grief i would have received if i had posted this. just kidding... I LIKE IT! 

Maybe I will get a pass since I worked for one of them before I retired. I know the info is preliminary but I felt it was my duty to share. I think my NDA is expired now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Thank you for sharing and the humor, like detecting it is a skill i am still trying to learn

I started reading this and then got called away. I was thinking.... this is interesting and need to finish.  Happy April 1st.