Garrett, Fisher, And White's (r.i.p.) Team Up To Release Revolutionary New Detector

Valens how did you get the GPX-6000 schematic drawing it is highly protected, since you have displayed it, here is a photo of the proto type being test in Leonora WA caravan park. Note the small nugget in the photo that it can detect. 😀

P7242118

• Haha 6

14 hours ago, geof_junk said:

Valens how did you get the GPX-6000 schematic drawing it is highly protected, since you have displayed it, here is a photo of the proto type being test in Leonora WA caravan park. Note the small nugget in the photo that it can detect. 😀

P7242118

The biscuit tin model ...nice! Does the rotor spin when it detects gold or diamonds?

In the US we use a spam can. No biscuits here only cookies. 😢

Sadly with the smaller and smellier tin we use in the US our detecting is very limited to only 44 meters in depth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm not sure this new metal detector circuit design is going to launch correctly because of the opposition of the electric eel's impedance being mismatched from the intensity of the moral rectifier...but then in after thought, the blender and vibrator rev speeds may just get the right multiplication voltage step offset to activate the decoy resistor correctly. It'll  probably get good mileage on the doz D cells once ground balanced.

• Haha 8

Is it a pre order yet? Gimmeeee!

4 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Is it a pre order yet? Gimmeeee!

I hear dealers are taking preorders now even though they don’t have a solid release date, have no idea how many units will be shipped to each country, and also have not used it or heard from any testers yet.

• Like 3

On 4/5/2021 at 11:04 PM, IDMineralSurveys said:

I'm not sure this new metal detector circuit design is going to launch correctly because of the opposition of the electric eel's impedance being mismatched from the intensity of the moral rectifier...but then in after thought, the blender and vibrator rev speeds may just get the right multiplication voltage step offset to activate the decoy resistor correctly. It'll  probably get good mileage on the doz D cells once ground balanced.

While taking in what you have stated, I see that you forgot to take into account of the flux capacitor north of I95. While all the things you stated are true the said part will easily compensate for any variations as it can go either forward in time or back in time so nobody sees all the holes you dug without finding anything of value.

So I can only give an estimate on how well it would work, and that would be better than some old units that are still out there.

Remember the flux capacitor can change world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3