New Guy From Southwest Georgia

J.Lee

Hi all my name is Jeff from Southwest Georgia. I’m new to metal detecting and have a Garrett Ace Apex on the way. Hopefully I’ll be able to learn a lot from all the more experienced members here. 

• Like 1

Jeff,

Glad to have you here, and I know there are plenty of people to help you learn not only your new machine, but to help you along the way. There are many good people on here that I am sure you will enjoy talking to because of their experience.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Welcome, Jeff!  Are you close enough to the Gulf Coast to be able to do some beach/surf detecting?  Regardless, there is every kind of detecting (and then some) represented here and sharing knowledge and experiences is a big part of this site.

Howdy Jeff,

Glad you found the forum! Lots of information, and great people! I've been detecting around the Moultre area a few times, when I go up that way for hunting season! Also detected in Albany and Sylvester! Much better historic finds than here in S. Florida! I hope you find a bunch with the new detector! Let us know how it goes!👍👍

Welcome Jeff.  Glad that you decided to join us.  As others have mentioned,  this is a great group of people with a lot of knowledge on many subjects.  I am certain that there will be many here that can help you.  Best wishes in your new hobby.