Coiltek For Equinox Setting Sales Records, Shortages

IMPORTANT UPDATE - Coiltek NOX COILS

Since we launched the new NOX coils just 4 weeks ago on the 3rd of March 2021, we have received 1000’s of orders for the product, and these orders are continuing to grow each day.  We have never before experience such demand for a Coiltek product.

We are naturally delighted to have such a positive response to the NOX product and we are grateful for your support. However, due to this unprecedented worldwide demand and the various impacts of COVID-19, deliveries are taking longer than usual.

Be assured, our worldwide distributors and dealers are doing the best they can and we are keeping in close contact with them. They are being updated regularly on availability and stock quantities.

We at Coiltek have a great production team and we are working around the clock to supply. Our commitment to quality and providing you with the best product possible is and will continue to be at the forefront. 

Current delays can be up to 6-8 weeks. The best way to purchase a NOX coil is to contact your local Coiltek dealer and place an order.

Again, thank you for your support and patience, we sincerely apologise for these delays.

New Coil For Minelab Equinox from Coiltek

coiltek-searcj-coils-for-minelab-equinox.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

we have received 1000’s of orders for the product,

This makes me wonder if Minelab look at that as an opportunity lost by not re-working the 10x5 closed coil on the Gold Monster to be an option for the Equinox way back when it was released.  1000’s of sales in a month on something that (probably) would have taken a few weeks to test, re-model and re-badge. 

Too late now.  A 6000 is in my future. 

• Like 5

I’ve only got to use my 10 x 5 once so far.  It definitely punches deeper compared to the 6 inch at least for me. A .2g nugget came up as a solid 8. Gold mode 1, I had recovery at 4 and FE2 at 0.  Coil cover sucks though, kept coming off until i got it dirty.

• Like 4

Got the 15" a few days ago. I've been testing it out in my yard. Appears to be slightly deeper than the 11" but is also heavier. Hoping to get it out in the field this weekend and see how long I can swing it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 10:53 AM, abenson said:

Got the 15" a few days ago. I've been testing it out in my yard. Appears to be slightly deeper than the 11" but is also heavier. Hoping to get it out in the field this weekend and see how long I can swing it.

Any updates on using the 15? Thx

I took it out relic hunting for about 2 hours and after those 2 hours my arm was done. I ended up selling it. To me the extra coverage and slight depth advantage was not worth the extra coil weight. I can swing the 11" all day and even a big 14" on the GPX without a bungee. That big coil really throws of the balance and makes it very nose heavy (more so than the 12 x 15). Yea I could have added a counterweight if I really wanted to keep it. But when I say slightly deeper than the 11" I mean just that. On a dime sized target in my soil we're talking maybe a 1/2 inch deeper. On a silver dollar sized target maybe 2" at the most. That was trying all types of settings and modes (except the gold modes). In mild ground that coil probably does get deeper, unfortunately not in mine. It would be a great coil for a wet sand beach hunter where extra coverage is needed. But as a relic hunter I'd rather have the slightly better separation over ground coverage. 

• Like 5