Remember You Heard It Here First

Having a lightweight, easily backpack-able plastic mini-sluice for sampling in high altitude areas is definitely a plus especially when they weigh less than a 5 gallon plastic bucket. Anything more than that type of use is asking a lot of a small plastic sluice especially in faster moving water. Paying more than $50 to $75 for one ( I don't know the price for XP's) is not worth it. XP's has to cost more than that backpack in the photos. 

I am going to stick with my pink "Le Trap" knock off ($45), my Gold Hog Flow Pan, small finishing pan and a 2.5 gallon bucket, my pick, plastic scoops and Equinox for those 9,000+ ft places I seem to be attracted to.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

I am going to stick with my pink "Le Trap" knock off ($45), my Gold Hog Flow Pan, small finishing pan and a 2.5 gallon bucket, my pick, plastic scoops and Equinox for those 9,000+ ft places I seem to be attracted to.

Jeff,

Sounds like you have done this a few times!⛏💰 I'll trade you some constantly renurshed beaches, and the impending heat!🤣👍👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...