Wanted - Compass 1990-1992 Metal Detector Catalog

I'm looking for a Compass metal detector catalog that includes the Compass Gold Scanner, and Compass Gold Scanner Pro models. The full line catalog, and this would be about 1990-1992 or thereabouts. I'm adding a few key older metal detector catalogs to the Downloads Area to provide basic info on older models. I do not need a ton of catalogs, just key years where major model changes occur, as things moved slower back then.

If the catalog was in pdf format that even better, but Googling only turns up a couple older catalogs, nothing I can find covering the Gold Scanner era. I am more than happy to pay for a print version if need be, so I can scan into pdf and put up for people to download.

Thanks in advance for any help. :smile:

Me and my Compass Gold Scanner, back around 1990:

steve-with-6-dwt-gold-nugget-compass-scanner-pro.jpg

• Like 7

• The title was changed to Wanted - Compass 1990-1992 Metal Detector Catalog

I probably have what you’re looking for Steve,  I’ll dig out a box of material stored away.  Will get back with you this week, has all the Compass models of that GoldScanner era in a colorful catalog booklet 🙂

• Like 3

Hi Sven,

I'm aware of your site, and have made great use of it (thank you!), but was not wanting to get too crazy taking advantage of your efforts. But I will sure grad a few key ones if you do not mind, that Compass one in particular. I actually thought I had looked before and not seen, but I was mistaken.

Thanks! :smile:

11 hours ago, PhaseTech said:

Is that a metal shaft about 4 inches away from the coil?? 

When I started detecting the metal rods went all the way to the coil, with metal bolts. I remember when plastic isolator rods were touted as an advance in technology, and a plastic coil bolt was going to add an extra inch! :laugh:

B2E3E9BF-596E-4825-9DE8-F21462413B6D.jpeg

• Like 3

Thanks to donations by Sven1, these two catalogs cover the bulk of the most popular Compass models. I'll add the X70, X80, and X200 separately. Thanks Sven!

Compass 1982 Full Line Catalog

Contents:

Coin Magnum
Relic Magnum 7
Magnum 420
Magnum 320
Magnum 240
Judge 6
Judge 2 Automatic
Compass 94B
Compass 77B
Coin Hustler II