All The Reviews On The 12" Coil Are Quite Impressive

Hey, right now even though I got a lot of hours on the Standard coil, I still got a bunch to learn.    In most areas it's very hard to come up with a Gold Ring while mud hunting.     (Unless you got a hot lead)   I went a little over 2 years without, until last year when I came up with 3 out of the mud and 1 wading.     This is with the same machine I went dry with for 2 years plus.     A guy can get some serious doubts about his hunting in that length of time.    That's Buckets of tabs & Alum slaw.   Was it me , my machine or the law of averages?      I'll say this, 3 of those rings came from practically hunted out ball fields.   I mean it would be a challenge to dig a dozen tabs in a couple of these sites.    So as far as this type of hunting "Gold is where you find it"    As it's going right now, Silver jewelry is popping up now and then, cause it's there.    I'll be getting the 12 inch in a couple of months to go over what I've been going over.   A guy gotta give himself an edge, don't be.

• Like 2

Like any machine with a bit more depth.... be prepared to hit virgin targets.... DEEPER target of all sorts.  You are the man if you are mud hunting.   That even sounds like work and makes my back hurt lol.   You using a sifter?   They can really cut down recovery time.  Closest thing to mud bottoms i hunt is Ft Meyer beach.... you have the river mud mixed with sand.  If you get movement there.... it gets crazy with the bottle caps and can slaw.

10 hours ago, dewcon4414 said:

Like any machine with a bit more depth.... be prepared to hit virgin targets.... DEEPER target of all sorts.  You are the man if you are mud hunting.   That even sounds like work and makes my back hurt lol.   You using a sifter?   They can really cut down recovery time.  Closest thing to mud bottoms i hunt is Ft Meyer beach.... you have the river mud mixed with sand.  If you get movement there.... it gets crazy with the bottle caps and can slaw.

Ahh Dew,  I'm mud hunting for Clad & Jewelry.    Not nuggets or such.    But  I guess you could call it sifting, one Plug at a time.   Also be doing some fresh water hunting along with a couple trips to a east coast beach ,hopefully.   Till come December, than back to the Florida Gulf. 3 Months.