Equinox 600 Trouble With Audio Stutter

bklein

6 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Midalake,

Can you elaborate on the wireless headphones that don't work for detecting beaches?? My ML's for my 800 aren't the best, or most comfortable, but they do work fine at the beach, for the most part!👍👍

It just don't know how many times I have to write about this subject. Your hearing is one of the most important items in metal detecting.

An ocean beach is one of the noisiest places to be. Waves, wind, people sound. All of these sounds come to you unabated and it will wear on you concentration level.

Several makers put speakers in what are shooting muffs for the most part. The cup part starts blocking out 25db of the noise coming to you.    

If you are not using headphones that block out ambient noise at the beach you are handicapping yourself.  PERIOD

Here is what I use and have been using for years. Notice in the specs up to -29db rating.  Dave

https://detectorpro.com/black-widow-headphones/

• Thanks 1

Sorry Midalake,😔

I will cut and past this, or link to it for future reference! Somehow I forgot, or missed your post previously!! I'm still trying to acclimate to this "aging" thing! Don't know if that possible, being it my first, and last time!😁👍👍