Beach Hunt #1 - First Ever

On 4/4/2021 at 2:46 PM, F350Platinum said:

Ha, found a BLUE one today but that will be another story. 😀

Cool finds,is that a skeleton of saltwater catfish in top of 1 pic? I cant find my spectacles momentarily 😁 also im pretty certain you can only b Trespassed if you refuse to leave and its a civil matter. Not that i would myself or encourage anyone else to infringe on anothers property. Thing is imho there are a few folks that have no prob infringing on others rights of use of Public Property. I see it often. Especially further south of ya. I lived in Homerville ga for a spell,jus other side of okefenokee swamp from ya. There were quite a few places around there that,lookn back on it would likely b interesting. Quite rural and lots of farm fields. Also you can look up penal code or statue for Trespassing in Ga,id recommend everyone do so,as rights are trampled regularly. I know it happens regularly to those whom are unaware of their rights but,theres usually not even a need to show id or give anything but name even in advent you are trespassed. Youre only required to provide identification when arrested,such as name dob. Typically trespassing is not a crime by itself. There are public r.o.w,s generally along all public roads beaches etc. Its easy to pull up gsi map of area an itl show lines. Along public roads its usually right along utilities line and beaches waterways may b mean hi water mark for priv property on water. Im not entirely certain of that there. Im kinda familiar tho as i have been trying to educate myself on lots of things school kinda left out😁

• Like 1