Tarsacci In Passing

I was going out my door yesterday and here comes the mail man with my Tarsacci. I didn’t have the time to open the box and take a look. I was headed to a wild birthday party of a 7 year old granddaughter that I couldn’t miss . She may never know what I gave up for her. Then getting home late and other family at my house I again had to put it off opening that box.

Here I sit in my little corner of my church waiting for service to start telling you all this a day later.

I did get the box open and got my Tarsacci fired up and that’s all .

All together now.   Poor Chuck  

Happy Easter to all and best to all on what life has to offer.

Chuck 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Glad to hear you got it Chuck, looking forward to your first report. Give me a holler if you need some help.

Aaron

Aha, New detector smell! Time to make it smell like dirt, and money!!👌👍

• Like 1

Apparently Tarsaccis are finders AND keepers.

Congrats!

• Like 2

I’m one that likes to swing a detector no more than 6”off my feet. To get it the way I like it I drilled another hole on the top shaft so I could slide the coil shaft in one more notch .

When you extend the coil way out there in front of you you put a unnecessary load on your arm and shoulder.

If you slow up and cover half your swing as the last one you won’t be stepping on your coil.

If like me and you need to drill another hole always use a small drill bit to drill a pilot hole first . Remember you have to get it right the first time.

I’m not short at 5 ft 11” but my knuckles drag the ground and that’s why I had to shorten it.

More to come!

Chuck 

• Like 2