I was going out my door yesterday and here comes the mail man with my Tarsacci. I didn’t have the time to open the box and take a look. I was headed to a wild birthday party of a 7 year old granddaughter that I couldn’t miss . She may never know what I gave up for her. Then getting home late and other family at my house I again had to put it off opening that box.

Here I sit in my little corner of my church waiting for service to start telling you all this a day later.

I did get the box open and got my Tarsacci fired up and that’s all .

All together now.   Poor Chuck  

Happy Easter to all and best to all on what life has to offer.

Chuck 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Glad to hear you got it Chuck, looking forward to your first report. Give me a holler if you need some help.

Aaron

Aha, New detector smell! Time to make it smell like dirt, and money!!👌👍

• Like 1

Apparently Tarsaccis are finders AND keepers.

Congrats!

• Like 2

I’m one that likes to swing a detector no more than 6”off my feet. To get it the way I like it I drilled another hole on the top shaft so I could slide the coil shaft in one more notch .

When you extend the coil way out there in front of you you put a unnecessary load on your arm and shoulder.

If you slow up and cover half your swing as the last one you won’t be stepping on your coil.

If like me and you need to drill another hole always use a small drill bit to drill a pilot hole first . Remember you have to get it right the first time.

I’m not short at 5 ft 11” but my knuckles drag the ground and that’s why I had to shorten it.

More to come!

Chuck 

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By JimT
      I have a Tarsacci on the way, should be here by mid week.  Reading some of the posts 18 KHz hasn’t been as productive hitting silver in some of the posts I have read.  

I will be hunting pasture, old camp sites and old house sites.  There will be iron and sometimes lots of it.  Hunting for Buttons, bullets and other relics would you use 6 kHz 9 kHz 12 kHz or back to the 18 kHz.  Silver of course would be a high conductor, I would think brass and lead might fall into the mid range conductors.  

if anyone would share their experience with me I would appreciate it. .  
    • By Carolina
      Once again today my Tarsacci would not turn off. You could feel the tactile switch clicking but no effect. I finally removed the battery cap and turned it off. I reinstalled the battery cap and could hear static in my phones as the cap negative made contact but a blank screen. I pushed and pushed and pushed the on switch to no avail. After removing the battery cap several more times each time reapplying I could hear the static in the phones but no screen. Finally upon installing the cap it came to life. I did notice that the salt balance was not acting as normal also in all frequencies. Keep in mind I have used this machine regularly for two years so I know it fairly well. This only started when I installed the new 12” coil. That is the only difference. I will put the stock coil back on and give it a go.
    • By JimT
      I have been detecting for about 30 years I have used a lot of brands and machines.  I was out of detecting for about 5 years due to an injury but recently purchased a Nox 800.  

While looking for videos on the Nox I came across a video of this machine.  The videos are impressive.  So now my research begins in this machine and would appreciate any input from the folks here.  

I live in Arkansas (Ozarks) and basically hunt for civil war relics in pasture and old house sites.  In my mind I thought the stock coil would be the way to go but some are talking about how well the Beast separates in Iron. 

just asking for honest feedback you do not have a claim jumper in me.  

• By Kaolin washer
      Just got the TARsacci, and am new to it . so I was out at the park and kept getting signals that after digging the plug i got no sound. so I thought G WIZZ could anything be that deep ? so i dug down and down and finnaly the pinpointer started to beep. and i figured it must be a big iron .  but low and behold at a full 14" up comes a brass lamp part. and get this i did not have the detector maxed out  i was in 6.5khz black sand on and salinity on at 37 and a gain of 5 and threshold of 2.  Also it can agnor some kinda beefy foils and not only ignore them on the suface, ( I dug no small foils)  but you can whack a penny derectly under the foil and no masking like 7" under the foil I did the testing . no VLF I know will do that . I will be selling my TDI soon  the Tarsacci not only ignors the small foils but can hit silver and Gold under the foil

• By Dug2gld
      The 12 inch coil is awesome in the iron. Still no silver. But I just haven’t gotten over top of it yet.  That small flat button was at least 12 inches down and next to iron! 

• By Dug2gld
      No pics to show, but I did a video, can’t upload it to this forum. But I wanted to say the one reason I wanted to try the Tarsacci was I heard it might be doable in the red dirt of VA.  I have a friend that lives near Culpeper and she has a test garden. Items have been in the ground for about 5 months.  The tarsacci heard the targets at different depths with no issues.  I love this machine and will use it at the upcoming hunts this fall in the red dirt!  The deus struggled and only heard a few targets in the same test garden.