Gold Rush Camp Day ?

Great family day and catches all!!👍👍

• Like 1

Great hunt with some quality time with the family.

Next time hit your son with the fish and teach him some manners. Well I guess he can do what he wants as long as you keep coming up with finds like that.

• Like 1

I don't know much about any of the items you found but that (military?) belt buckle on the left sure appears to be in good shape.  That may get some of the military relic detector buffs here excited.

I've found a couple plumb bobs myself.  I would never have guessed they'd be a (relatively) common find.  Yours looks like a homemade one.  Is that what you were thinking?

All good stuff and thanks for posting.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

I don't know much about any of the items you found but that (military?) belt buckle on the left sure appears to be in good shape.  That may get some of the military relic detector buffs here excited.

I've found a couple plumb bobs myself.  I would never have guessed they'd be a (relatively) common find.  Yours looks like a homemade one.  Is that what you were thinking?

All good stuff and thanks for posting.

GB, I found the plumb right next to a crumbled foundation.  It is  made of lead and I am sure its homemade.  I think its pretty cool. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, caprock said:

Dang! That's nice, with targets like that still in the ground, anything is possible. Love seein' what comes out of that spot. Congrats again

Thanks Eric!   As the ground dries and hardens its getting a bit tougher to dig but, I'm not giving up.   Maybe I'll start sifting some areas and see what shows up?