Gold Rush Camp Day ?

Nice finds Chris!

Wasn't able to go out this morning because of a satellite malfunction but gonna hit the beach this evening. You are one of those folks with natural luck and talent finding stuff.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tom_in_CA said:

Are these from the same location as all the other recent goodies ?  Sheesk you are kicking b#tt !   Is the spring grass growth heights starting to be a problem up in G.R. country about now ?

Yes sir, grass is a bit tall but lack of rain has it a bit shorter than average.  

34 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Nice finds Chris!

Wasn't able to go out this morning because of a satellite malfunction but gonna hit the beach this evening. You are one of those folks with natural luck and talent finding stuff.

I do tend to go out with my eyes wide open and look for disturbed areas or foundations.  I have mostly been a nugget shooter but the relics are more fun at this point so,  going back to places I found nugget hunting will keep me busy for a while.  

• Like 1

The boy will ditch the fishing pole for a metal detector when he gets older...and will wonder why he did not do it earlier...least thats what I did. Nice finds you been getting and thanks for sharing it with us. 

strick

• Like 3

Same here strick,

But I'm a horder, and still have about a ML 6000's worth I should sell!!.........Wait a minute🤯, I need to go clean out my shed now!!👍👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 2