The Tarsacci Is Wearing Me Out... The Targets Are Deep

• Today I went to a site that I was trying to find the rest of a “Civil War gold corps badge”, I found part of it a few months ago with my DEUS....thinking that if any machine will find the rest of it the Tarsacci will find it.  
  • The target separation with that 12 inch coil is pretty awesome!  But, it didn’t happen.  Not today anyways.  But I was in the area we gridded and the tarsacci was hitting some very deep brass and under the iron, that just keeps impressing me about this machine! I know one of the targets was at least 15 inches! 

I will have to get a new shovel if this keeps up! I think Dimitar needs to include a taller shovel with every sale of the “Tarsacci”!! 

No Silver yet with the tarsacci, but I know thats coming! 

DD0568EF-30EE-4F79-A9AB-E6EA653CD927.jpeg

277C9C8A-9905-40ED-8175-08151785B90B.jpeg

F61CF32C-5E85-409F-8C82-119900E32E73.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dug2gld said:

• Today I went to a site that I was trying to find the rest of a “Civil War gold corps badge”, I found part of it a few months ago with my DEUS....thinking that if any machine will find the rest of it the Tarsacci will find it.  
  • The target separation with that 12 inch coil is pretty awesome!  But, it didn’t happen.  Not today anyways.  But I was in the area we gridded and the tarsacci was hitting some very deep brass and under the iron, that just keeps impressing me about this machine! I know one of the targets was at least 15 inches! 

I will have to get a new shovel if this keeps up! I think Dimitar needs to include a taller shovel with every sale of the “Tarsacci”!! 

No Silver yet with the tarsacci, but I know thats coming! 

Is the soil mineralized or just mild ? thx 

• Like 1

In this part of VA it’s a nice soft sandy soil.  I’ve swung the tarsacci in red soil and it was still getting some deeps targets there as well.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to The Tarsacci Is Wearing Me Out... The Targets Are Deep