New Guy From Northern California

Robilard

Hello from the Bay Area. I'm glad I found this site. Looks like a wealth of knowledge and experience, not to mention the great amount of information available here. I've been prospecting and metal detecting for a couple years, so I'm still deep in the learning phase of my hobby. I'll be getting a new Gold Monster 1000, so I'll pay close attention to the articles and forum threads I run across on the topic. 

• Like 5

Welcome aboard the treasure train Robilard !

Allll aboooaaaaaaaaard !   skuh kuh kuh kuh 

Good to fill in all the holes,,,,,,,,,in yer knowledge ! ( and the ones you dig too)

Good luck out there in N.Cali ! Good country to be prospectin' in.

• Like 1

Welcome, Robilard!  You've picked a great forum to join.  It's a two-way street (sharing experiences) but no one is keeping score, so be a sponge in absorbing the info here and when you get something to show or add, please do.

• Like 2

Welcome. Lot of good people here so questions get answered pretty quick.

• Like 1

Hello -Rob-

Glad you found the forum! Tons of info to sift through! And many helpful people! Welcome!👍👍

• Like 2

I'm quite impressed with the quality of the information and Forum contributions. Glad I stumbled across this one.

• Like 4

Welcome my friend, It wasn't stumbling, It was the treasure Gods pointing you in the right direction HaHa. Glad to have you here and hope you share some of your experiences.

• Haha 1