I had to go out of town yesterday and got back late today and had planned to take my Tarsacci with me but didn’t.

I wanted to educate myself on going through the menu of my Tarsacci but could only watch your videos on how to do it .

Well I pickup my Tarsacci and without looking at anything I ran through everything like I’d been doing it for a long time.

I figure with your time and trouble making all the videos reduced my learning curve saving me lots of time.

The speaker on the Tarsacci don’t boom out but with the headphones on they blow the wax out of your ears.

Thanks Aaron !

Chuck 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

I had to go out of town yesterday and got back late today and had planned to take my Tarsacci with me but didn’t.

I wanted to educate myself on going through the menu of my Tarsacci but could only watch your videos on how to do it .

Well I pickup my Tarsacci and without looking at anything I ran through everything like I’d been doing it for a long time.

I figure with your time and trouble making all the videos reduced my learning curve saving me lots of time.

The speaker on the Tarsacci don’t boom out but with the headphones on they blow the wax out of your ears.

Thanks Aaron !

Chuck 

That’s great to hear Chuck, I’m really glad to hear that!👍 I hope your able to get some time in on the unit before it gets to hot down there! 🥵

Aaron

• Like 1

You made a funny on me getting out before it gets hot. One day it will be 90 then 99 and before the week is out it will hit a 100 .

Even the Devil moved out of Texas long ago because it gets too hot here.

Chuck 

PS Keep the videos coming Please 

• Like 1

Not sure if I have a problem. When I put the pigtail on it cuts off the speaker and to my thinking it shouldn’t do that. That’s unless I plug in a 1/8 headphones into the pigtail..

I just wanted to have the pigtail on to keep the dirt out of the plug on the Tarsacci.

I thank you ahead for any reply I get.

Chuck 

Hey Chuck, 

Thats correct, once the pigtail is connected the speaker is deactivated. Don’t worry about dirt or dust getting in the M8 connector, you can always flush it out with some water. It’s IP68 waterproof. 😊👍

Aaron

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Just slap some electric tape over connections like that. Including the speaker especially if your wading.  Might not be necessary but a little piece of mind.

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Not sure if I have a problem. When I put the pigtail on it cuts off the speaker and to my thinking it shouldn’t do that. That’s unless I plug in a 1/8 headphones into the pigtail..

I just wanted to have the pigtail on to keep the dirt out of the plug on the Tarsacci.

I thank you ahead for any reply I get.

Chuck 

Why would you want to hunt without headphones Chuck???  I never recommend it. 

Midalake

I had headphones on before detectors had a plug for them . I went to Rat Shack got the female part and drilled a hole in a new detector. Now sometimes I have hunted without headphones but don’t see me doing that with the Tarsacci.

I’d guarantee you will find more wearing headphones than not. It’s that faint signal that may pay off for you that you didn’t hear if you didn’t have headphones on.

I know that I don’t know everything but I got my wife thinking I do .

One time she ask me something and I said I don’t know. She said I thought you knew everything and I said I do but I tell you only if I think you need to know. That bump on my head still hurts.

Chuck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Midalake

I had headphones on before detectors had a plug for them . I went to Rat Shack got the female part and drilled a hole in a new detector. Now sometimes I have hunted without headphones but don’t see me doing that with the Tarsacci.

I’d guarantee you will find more wearing headphones than not. It’s that faint signal that may pay off for you that you didn’t hear if you didn’t have headphones on.

I know that I don’t know everything but I got my wife thinking I do .

One time she ask me something and I said I don’t know. She said I thought you knew everything and I said I do but I tell you only if I think you need to know. That bump on my head still hurts.

Chuck 

How do I follow-up to that response???? 😄

I think if going to Rat Shack and I bought a female part, there would be more than one lump on my head!!!!

• Haha 2