Hey Aaron

I’m thinking about buying the Wireless Deteknix adapter for my Tarsacci. I’m wondering if anyone has used this for their Tarsacci?

Chuck 

0BF941A1-442C-42D6-8995-8FC330396F55.png

• 3 weeks later...

The Garrett Z Link system is a bit more money but it is excellent.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JimT said:

JCR.  So you have to have or use an adapter on the Z Link 1/4 to 1/8 or visa versa? 

Yes you do, but you can buy an adapter on Amazon for less than $10...paired with the MS-3 headphones (they have an adjustable volume knob), they're awesome!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JimT said:

JCR.  So you have to have or use an adapter on the Z Link 1/4 to 1/8 or visa versa? 

I use the 1/4" Z Link transmitter & receiver set up with wired Killer B headphones on my Vista X. Also the Z Link Garrett AT Pinpointer. I could use the MS 3 headphones but the Higher ohm Killer Bs sound better on that detector. If you need 1/4 to 1/8 you can get a short adapter.

9 hours ago, CalReg said:

Yes you do, but you can buy an adapter on Amazon for less than $10...paired with the MS-3 headphones (they have an adjustable volume knob), they're awesome!

The Z Link receiver unit has it's own volume control also. I set it to get the right Pinpointer volume and then  adjust the headphone volume. I keep the main detector volume set close to maximum.

• Like 1