Two New Headphones From Nokta Makro

Dear Valued Members,

We are adding 2 new headphones to our line-up.

1)NOKTA MAKRO KOSS HEADPHONES W/WATERPROOF CONNECTOR
Compatible with all waterproof Nokta Makro Detectors – Kruzer/Anfibio/Simplex
Allows the user to submerge the whole detector in water for shallow underwater hunting.
(The headphones are not waterproof).

2)NOKTA MAKRO KOSS HEADPHONES W/6.3mm JACK – for land use

BOTH HEADPHONES HAVE IN-LINE VOLUME CONTROL, ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND and SPIRAL CABLE.

17000214-1.jpg

17000214-2.jpg

17000214-3.jpg

17000213-1.jpg

17000213-2.jpg

17000213-3.jpg

• Like 5

What is the speaker impedance? 

• Like 2

Look comfortable but having the volume switch on the cord is a no go for me. They always catch on clothing and wires tend to break there. Never a fan of inline switches or controls for that reason.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Two New Headphones From Nokta Makro

These headphones are not on the Nokta website yet.  Hopefully they will be listed soon,

so we can see the full specs.

13 hours ago, TallTom said:

These headphones are not on the Nokta website yet.  Hopefully they will be listed soon,

so we can see the full specs.

Don't hold your breath, you might pass out. They keep posting items with no pricing or critical info. Almost like they are fishing for interest. I not sure about you but I would like to see the new multi before a shovel, hip holster, or head phones. I'm starting to wonder whats going on at Nokta. I think the accessory market is way overloaded with products and not sure why the marketing campaign is going in this direction. How about teasing the new multi?   Garrett Did.

• Like 3

Nokta can use better waterproof headphones. One's I have are ok but the volume is low on them and need to crank it up to max on my MK to hear it. If that volume switch was on the headphone itself I would get a pair. Had headphones in the past with line switches and that is a big drawback for me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2021 at 12:21 AM, dogodog said:

Don't hold your breath, you might pass out. They keep posting items with no pricing or critical info. Almost like they are fishing for interest. I not sure about you but I would like to see the new multi before a shovel, hip holster, or head phones. I'm starting to wonder whats going on at Nokta. I think the accessory market is way overloaded with products and not sure why the marketing campaign is going in this direction. How about teasing the new multi?   Garrett Did.

Hello there. Just wanted to respond to some of your comments. I prefer not to post pricing because I do not want to be conveyed as I am trying to make a sale which is not my purpose of being on this forum. I just want to share information with the members. Sales is the dealers' job, not mine. The MSRPs of the HPs are $99 and $70.

Now, your second question: What's going on at Nokta? We are doing VERY well, thank you! We have been releasing accessories because we want to offer a full range of products to our customers. If they buy a detector from Nokta Makro, we should be able to at least offer them the accessories they need when they ask. A customer can use a different branded shovel and/or HPs of course if they prefer BUT as a manufacturer we should at least give them the option. I would prefer to see a customer with a Kruzer using our PP or shovel versus a competitor's. We are not trying to sell, we are trying to offer a full package for customers’ metal detecting needs. It is part of becoming a ‘’brand’’.

And your last comment:  ''How about teasing the new multi?   Garrett Did.'' I, as the Sales & Marketing Director of this company personally do not like to ''tease''. I try to share as much information as I can - honestly and openly. My competition may have a different approach. I would advise you to focus on results.

PS. SMF is in the testing stage.

Thank you very much. 

• Like 2

Dilek  

Thank you for your reply!

That’s great testing has started on that new detector and I’m always here if you need another field tester .

We like kids in a candy store in we want it all and we want it now !

The Best To You Lady.

Chuck