Greenhorn Incoming

Passin Thru

43 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

Ok, so was all that trash from ONE hunt?? I sure hope not, for your back's sake😫!! I'm gonna borrow that pic (with your permission) for my local politicians!! Next time I show them all the "damage" we do to the environment, metal detecting!!🤣 Here's my "inferior" pile from this morning!👍👍

20210617_150846.jpg

Lol thanfully No,thats from last 2 hunts on a particular part of beach,there was actually cupla more bag fulls that i dumped in their trashcans as my pouch was full. Im not sure what if anything the trash may b masking but,it was helluva diff in signals from 1 nite to next😁. I do tend to dig all,except when im cherrypickin 😉. I see it as incentive as well as just seems good karma to balance Give/Take. So i told myself. Since theres so much trash,i will remove whatever tricks me into digging it,fair enuff? Its a wonder there isnt more folks life flighted out with gushin arterial leakages. No way id go barefoot anymore. Everywhere ive been on creeks rivers beaches has had lotta trash lately. This is kinda surprising as i really havent been playin on them for quite a while,yet i have seen all the public advertising and promotion concernin their Green Blue ways and talks of trash pickups and removal. I can understand storm debris,and im not a greenpeace activist fer shur but it seems many for whatever reason,will jus walk away from an obvious mess. The broken bottle glass on creeks an rivers,feel free to use pics. Ive mentioned to several of my sometimes companions that have children,we oughta all get 2gether an make an effort to remove as much as possible in way of garbage. They all agreed,actually Doing it,remains to b seen😁Maybe? Im ready for sum more creek,we been havin so much rain its hard to catch water levels down in creeks. Looks as if we have baby monsoon comin over this wknd. Mebbe itl rearrange some beaches. 

• Like 1