Ps ty for the reminder about warranty. Also i saw yall conv about scoops an carbon fiber etc in classifieds. I reckon ill b needn 1 of the kool scoops with scicle handle,for sand. Any ideas on gitn say coins off hard clay with very lil sand or gravel? Lol other than divin

Passin'

Oh ayuh Chummy , ya gotta handle on me home area.

We call uptah th' coast by Canada Downeast  but close enuff.

I kin talk like this too but don't much 'cept fer tourists. OR on forums,,,,justah leave no doubt , there arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr a toucha pirate in there sumplace I gess.

Lotsa scoops ta pick frum  yup yup.  I got a smaller one cuza my bad elbows.... 

Looks like you found sum good spots ta dig up cool stuff , keeper lookin' and nice pics , we duz like pics !

Holy cow!! Between the two of you guys, I'm going to need an interpreter!! My head hurts!! 🤣

PT,

That's an awsome piece of wood/art/history, that could be worth a good bit of money to the right collector!! Mounted "as is" on a nice base, and with a good backstory! And shopped out to an independent gallery! That is, if your willing to part with it! Nice find!👍👍

• Like 1

Big Treasure today😁 20210419_181958.thumb.jpg.8717593fd8c11298b735f0e07a647648.jpgi went back over a parking area used since early 80s that id previously dug with BH Tracker 4 mod that id gotten 17 bucks in pennies dimes quarters as well as cupla sterling rings. There were only 3 nickels in that amount. I think 3 diff hunts. 2day i used nox 600 an dug every target from 11 up in field 1 factory. I thought id surely have bunch of nickels. Nope. Not a 1. And only 1 2005 lincoln as only coin found. Rest was pretty much what i figured as trash with BH but wasnt sure. I myself find that surprising. I later expanded my catch of can slaw pull an poptops on diff farm where the i think the hired help traded labor directly for beer in cans,which they then drank at random across 40 acres,with added entertainment of rippin square tops off as they went😬 i did find a lil bunch of wild pigs that may soon add entertainment,seems nice cool wx this wk may even help✌

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By pasju
      Hello,
      I am new to the gold prospecting topic. Unfortunately there are almost no forums or websites with gold prospecting related content in Germany due to the fact that areas where it is possible to find gold are relatively rare compared to the USA.
      Actually I am looking to pan some gold in the creeks near my village. I am just trying to find a tiny bit of gold in order to proof if the old "tales" in my village about the gold which was found in the small creeks of the so called "blackcreeksystem" (part to the Eder river) nearby  are true or not.
      Due to the fact that I haven't been lucky so far, I am now looking to get some tips about how to do it right and how to improve my DIY equipment.
    • By johnt
      i am brand new to metal detecting. used  my detector once at a small park in the town i live in. had a couple of targets one was a pulltab the other i couldn't get out of the ground. i realy want to get into the detecting bug but not sure how to find out who owns property that looks promising and asr realy old. any help would be awsome.
    • By Robilard
      Hello from the Bay Area. I'm glad I found this site. Looks like a wealth of knowledge and experience, not to mention the great amount of information available here. I've been prospecting and metal detecting for a couple years, so I'm still deep in the learning phase of my hobby. I'll be getting a new Gold Monster 1000, so I'll pay close attention to the articles and forum threads I run across on the topic. 
    • By els1
      Greetings from United states. I have been surfing the net lately and from what I have looked at here this would be a nice play to hangout,  I joined the forum, so that I would be able to get as much info as possible, and you all seem to enjoy sharing what knowledge you have with other, judging by the posts I`ve read so far since I have been looking. I hope to learn from others as well as contribute in any way I can. Thank you!

• By J.Lee
      Hi all my name is Jeff from Southwest Georgia. I’m new to metal detecting and have a Garrett Ace Apex on the way. Hopefully I’ll be able to learn a lot from all the more experienced members here. 
    • By BenR
      Bought myself a Minelab Equinox 800 this morning. I can't wait to get it. I have taken about a six year break from detecting with a White's MXT. I'm looking forward to getting back into this in a big way. Retirement fits me!!!