Got a couple beaches here that are similar so I use my Multi Kruzer on them. Go insane with the pi. Sacrifice depth for sanity i guess. Looks like you did pretty well anyways 🙂

• Like 3

The day wasn't a total lose and you came back with some nice finds.

Good going and I wish you better luck on your next hunt.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kac said:

Got a couple beaches here that are similar so I use my Multi Kruzer on them. Go insane with the pi. Sacrifice depth for sanity i guess. Looks like you did pretty well anyways 🙂

Thanks. It's really getting harder to sneak out any silver there. It just involves slowing down and digging more. As for the trashed beach, I'll hit it again when there is a really low tide. This is an old beach, older than my good beach. It's regularly hit by a lot of detectorists and I'm sure they just dig the absolute good signals. I know a lot of Excal's and EQ's have hit it. Not sure about any other brands, but they definitely cherry pick it. Makes it hard to search for the deep targets there. I'm definitely happy for the silvers I found at the good beach, just a bit disappointed that I could not try my method on this beach. It has the potential for Seated coins. If I lived closer, I would clean out sections and go for the deep ones.

4 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

The day wasn't a total lose and you came back with some nice finds.

Good going and I wish you better luck on your next hunt.

Thanks. I'm very happy I did get a bunch of silvers. There are days early in the season, that I could not even find 1 silver. It's funny how things work out sometimes. I guess that is what draws us back to the beach every season. You really never know what you are going to find, no matter how well you plan it out. The beach decides what you get 😄

• Like 5

Our beaches have become very clean for two reasons.  One is that we have many detectorists.  The second is that it gets sanded in quite quickly after a storm and also in general.

You did good but I know you want to do better.  Thanks for the photos.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Our beaches have become very clean for two reasons.  One is that we have many detectorists.  The second is that it gets sanded in quite quickly after a storm and also in general.

You did good but I know you want to do better.  Thanks for the photos.

I like that the beaches have a lot of detectorists (as long as they are not PI detectorists) That leaves the deep stuff available without digging the shallow stuff. The sanding quickly part I do not want 😄

1 hour ago, Tom_in_CA said:

I never get tired of beach black toast silver   😍

I do.... I wish sometimes they would come out like dirt silver does - Nice and shiny 🙂

• Like 3