GPX 6000 Next Week?

From luckystrikegold.com.au/product/detectorgpx6000/:

“UPDATE 14/4/21 We are expecting the new GPX 6000 in next week in very limited quantities.”

Not a peep out of U.S. dealers, but maybe Minelab is telling them nothing.

Minelab GPX 6000 Data & Reviews

Minelab GPX 6000 Accessories and Spare Parts

Minelab GPX 6000 Owner’s Manual

minelab-gpx-6000-gold-nugget-detector-gpx14-coil.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Minelab USA had not said anything to us in the last couple weeks, but it could be because nobody at Minelab Australia has told them anything?

We just finished our 1st training at Rye Patch, NV. and the customers on the list for training on their GPX-6000 had to roll back to the coming up June session.  I would hope my Staff and I will be able to put some time on the GPX-6000's before we train in June?

Either way, I am excited to get the GPX-6000 out there and finding a few more ounces of gold this year.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Minelab USA had not said anything to us in the last couple weeks, but it could be because nobody at Minelab Australia has told them anything?

We just finished our 1st training at Rye Patch, NV. and the customers on the list for training on their GPX-6000 had to roll back to the coming up June session.  I would hope my Staff and I will be able to put some time on the GPX-6000's before we train in June?

Either way, I am excited to get the GPX-6000 out there and finding a few more ounces of gold this year.

Training for what, Gerry? That thing is supposed to point you to the gold, right?😉

It will be nice to hear about how that session with the 6000’s goes for you guys, looking forwards to your review from the field!

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, GotAU? said:

Training for what, Gerry? That thing is supposed to point you to the gold, right?😉

If they get much easier Lunk and I will be without a job?  Oh my...guess it would be time to retire.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Well Gerry, Minelab themselves appear to know very little. 

I have mailed them several times over several weeks for updates on ETA and finally got a reply today saying words to the effect 'We aren't sure, some dealers in Aus may have them soon'

There has been more useful info in this forum than from Minelab.

Fortunately I have JP as a local supplier and know I will be looked after.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jonathan Porter said:

a few

??  🤐

• Oh my! 1

3 hours ago, Jonathan Porter said:

We had a few units arrive late this afternoon, with more hopefully on the way.

Now you can auction one off at DP, starting minimum bid $12000 ? 🤑

• Haha 2

On 4/14/2021 at 3:11 PM, GotAU? said:

That thing is supposed to point you to the gold, right?😉

The only thing that has ever pointed me to gold were friends.... which was better then the gold itself 😊

strick

• Like 5