Finding Placer Gold With A Metal Detector And A Breaker Bar

Finding Placer Gold with a Metal Detector and a Breaker Bar 

Armed with a Breaker Bar and a Minelab SDC 2300, a White's Gold Master V-Sat Jeff and Gary ( Two Toe's ) head back to the Gravel Bar to finish up the search for Placer Gold Nuggets !!!!!

Jeff brings the Big Breaker Bar and it boulder moving time on the creek while Gary searchs the high and Low bench for those elusive Nuggets.

See what the guys find with there Metal detectors while working the Bedrock crevices both High and low !!!!!

SG 037 Thanks for watching

• Like 4

I know that is a lot of hard work for what little you found, but I know it was worth it.

Great job and good luck on your next hunt.

Who was throwing the frizbees at you at the end?

• Like 1

On 4/14/2021 at 2:29 PM, Smithsgold said:

Finding Placer Gold with a Metal Detector and a Breaker Bar

I hope everyone has as much fun prospecting as you two.  😁  I was thinking "why not two breaker bars?" but then I remembered you have a 2000 ft (one way) vertical excursion between your vehicles and the creek.  Unless you want to go 100% old-timer mode (i.e. leave the metal detectors behind) just getting one bar in there is the limit.  Or you could add a 3rd prospector....  🤔

• Like 1

On 4/16/2021 at 7:41 AM, GB_Amateur said:

I hope everyone has as much fun prospecting as you two.  😁  I was thinking "why not two breaker bars?" but then I remembered you have a 2000 ft (one way) vertical excursion between your vehicles and the creek.  Unless you want to go 100% old-timer mode (i.e. leave the metal detectors behind) just getting one bar in there is the limit.  Or you could add a 3rd prospector....  🤔

second Bar was in the back of gary's truck he said it was a good spot for it !!! LOL Thanks for watching

• Haha 2