Closing Out The Season In Sunny Yuma

Good finish to a good season!

Great bit of detecting you guys some nice gold to end the year on , well steve next year we will all be on the same footing as we all will be snowbirds.

Great work. Makes our final Yuma haul look a bit slim. But we had a great finish too.

20210329_080717.jpg

• Like 8

Nice hunting and good luck with the move, with as good as you do down South I have no doubt you'll be making some nice finds posts up North in short time too!

Great finds, and blow by blow Condor!!

Do any of the handheld pinpointers work for you at all? Or do you only use the Nox?👍👍

Fantastic hunting for sure with some very nice items. Great story on how you found everything and very nice pictures of your finds.

Thank you for sharing and good luck on your next hunt!

13 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Great finds, and blow by blow Condor!!

Do any of the handheld pinpointers work for you at all? Or do you only use the Nox?👍👍

I should have tried the pinpointer, but generally their sensitivity to small matchhead nuggets is wanting, you have to get right on them.  I had this big pile of softball sized overburden rocks and big chunks of rotted granite to contend with so I opted to stick with the 7000 coil and plastic scoop.  I just got my new Coiltek coil for the NOX yesterday, that would have been a great test.  

9 hours ago, Hard Prospector said:

Are you through detecting in Mexico?

Not at all through with Baja, but the Covid restrictions kept us out.  You could fly down to the tourist areas, but you couldn't drive down Baja.  The border areas were open for shopping and medical, but further travel inland was restricted.  Next year hopefully we'll get back down there.  

• Like 1