Closing Out The Season In Sunny Yuma

Did the heat run you out of Yuma up to Lucky Land and the Gerry and Lunk patches?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

Did the heat run you out of Yuma up to Lucky Land and the Gerry and Lunk patches?

Summers here really suck and last summer we spent all our time on the road prospecting anyway.  There's no way I could be cooped up in the heat.   I only moved back to Yuma to provide logistics and support for my son to finish his college degree at the NAU extension.  He's finished, got a great job and his own place, so my work here is done.  I'll come back in the winter, my girlfriend and I both have family and friends here. 

When I get up there I'm going to put one of those trackers on Lundy and plot his movements by satellite to find all those secret patches.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Steve,

He switches vehicles often so you are going to have to get more than one.

Good luck up there.  I think there is another guy up that way who is on the forum by the name of Steve.

Mitchel

How wet is the soil out there now Rick? I want to jet out there for a week here soon.

• Like 1

“When I get up there I'm going to put one of those trackers on Lundy and plot his movements by satellite to find all those secret patches.”

Steve, where ever you live at give me a shout!  I’m always out and need more coils on the ground to find them patches!

Jason,  ground is Good!  High Yield/Normal is working fine with low sensitivity.  As it dries out more, back to my regular setting of 9.  Found a few dink’s on last trip, which I didn’t find any the week before.  So ground is shaping up nice!  But, chilly bring heavy fleece for morning chill.

Rick