You're probably right about needing Wheaties (or spinach ) but , I'm sure all I'd need is a minute or two......I have a new invention , I call it a Levitation Whistle , I only have to blow it and all the targets come up to within 2" of the surface ...It's true I tell ya !😁

Don't tell anybody , OK ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

You're probably right about needing Wheaties (or spinach ) but , I'm sure all I'd need is a minute or two......I have a new invention , I call it a Levitation Whistle , I only have to blow it and all the targets come up to within 2" of the surface ...It's true I tell ya !😁

Don't worry, we are on the internet. Your secret is safe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

Keep it to your self or there will be no target left for you.😁

• Haha 1

You are a Warrior!

Truly inspiring pictures for me, so usually badly looking for erosion and gold stuff, that I've lost the Joy To Simply dig and tune a PI.

I ended an hour ago to dismantle and re-assemble my TDI Bh with less coil cable and can't wait to dive again the next week with less lockdown restrictions.

All the best!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skullgolddiver said:

You are a Warrior!

Truly inspiring pictures for me, so usually badly looking for erosion and gold stuff, that I've lost the Joy To Simply dig and tune a PI.

I ended an hour ago to dismantle and re-assemble my TDI Bh with less coil cable and can't wait to dive again the next week with less lockdown restrictions.

All the best!

Thanks. On this beach the regulars hunt for gold as well. Gold is rare for me to get here on dry land. So I concentrate for silver and sometimes something gold shows up 🙂 Don't waste your time on digging like me, keep hunting for gold under water!!! All the best to you on your next hunt!

• Thanks 1