I wonder if they will send one to New Zealand?  Then again, I did have to tell them NZ is not part of Europe 😪  I wait with baited breath......

On 16/04/2021, at 08:11, 
Hello Dale -
The limited version is not authorized in Europe just yet. Therefore we can only ship here in the U.S.
Regards.
Sales Support
First Texas Products
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 1:25 PM
Subject: Impulse AQ Limited
Hi guys

I wanted to express my interest in the Impulse AQ.  I am an experienced detectorist, have used all machines and very well versed with PIs - I am also an electronics engineers by Trade.
However, I am based in NZ - I know that you will be hesitant to sell us a machine (with 8 inch coil as well) - but wanted to check just in case.  I am unsure if you would consider altering your selling rules on the basis of the above, happy to show evidence if required.

Kind regards

Dale 

• Like 2

Ivanll is legitimate.....have conversed with him a few times. If anyone can get such a machine to Australia then it’s him. He lives in North Queensland, Australia.

PS......I don’t have one and most likely won’t.

Tony

• Like 1

Im really not seeing the big deal.   Testing is done as are improvements for the Limited..... if someone has the xtra chance to buy one including shipping and Fisher has met the obligation with Rick and still has some why not pass them on at this point?   Seem like a good gesture since the production model is going to be pricy to them.   ALSO.... what if they find issues that we didnt have?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dewcon4414 said:

Im really not seeing the big deal.   Testing is done as are improvements for the Limited..... if someone has the xtra chance to buy one including shipping and Fisher has met the obligation with Rick and still has some why not pass them on at this point?   Seem like a good gesture since the production model is going to be pricy to them.   ALSO.... what if they find issues that we didnt have?

I'm not sure why but I can tell you once you start shipping over seas and specially Downunder, Australia... if something goes wrong with the detector it cost a fortune to ship. Fisher is very good at paying shipping both ways on warranty issues......I've shipped stuff to Australia before, detectors, parts and the shipping is insane. Example ... 150 USD dollars to ship two endcap...Then add in import duties. To much risk and cost.

Once they get service setup in Euro and other places I can see service being easier to the other side of the world.. All of this is me guessing also. 

Ink.jpg

• Like 5
  • Oh my! 1

Wow Joe! That’s an insane amount of money to ship two end caps. We all know how pricey it is to ship a detector within the US. Can’t imagine the cost across the pond. 

• Like 1

I’m hoping that amount was due to COVID and no regular USPS service was available due to very limited flights 😬

• Like 1