21 minutes ago, Tony said:

I’m hoping that amount was due to COVID and no regular USPS service was available due to very limited flights 😬

He would have been better off with USPS. Looks like he used UPS and shipped Thru DHL Express. I shipped a VALLON 12” coil and lower rod for a VALLON for $85 to Australia with USPS. Still crazy high.

• Like 1

Joe ... people want what people want. We are lucky being beach hunters.... it may take awhile but we pay for them.   I’m sure Fisher has done the bean counting and likely gets better rates.   That was crazy for those caps.

We have shipped a lot from USA to Nz / usually 100 - 150usd for a detector pre covid

anyway / it’s just a cost to us - and I for one, would be happy to cover return freight if needed.   It’s a small world really but yes need to get several shipping quotes.

we also get stung for 15% tax on imported goods to NZ!  

1 hour ago, Carolina said:

He would have been better off with USPS. Looks like he used UPS and shipped Thru DHL Express. I shipped a VALLON 12” coil and lower rod for a VALLON for $85 to Australia with USPS. Still crazy high.

usps works well for us - much cheaper

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tony said:

I’m hoping that amount was due to COVID and no regular USPS service was available due to very limited flights 😬

Normally I use USPS but they had stopped all deliveries to some countries during that time.... the endcaps would have cost about 35 dollars...to the land downunder.

I remember one time I shipped GG head phones over night to Shizuoka Prefecture Japan .....someone in great need ..it was FEDX 285.oo. And it ended up being 2 day shipping time. He did getting several Plat...and killer golds.

Him to me..

Still keeping up with you on the ring count, just.
Good to have some friendly competition brother.

image1.JPG

• Like 6