Great area to detect. I have dug in poison ivy too. I've only got it one time.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Rick N. MI said:

Great area to detect. I have dug in poison ivy too. I've only got it one time.

Ā  Ā OneĀ time is all it can take to become sensitized! While most people are already!Ā I got it so bad on my hands one year in my early 20's, clearing brush, that I had to get treated in the hospital! EverĀ since than, even the smoke of it being burned can get to me! Let alone handling it!Ā I've since learned to be careful digging, and being around it! WhenĀ I go North or West any distance!šŸ‘šŸ‘

20210417_214520.jpg

Ā 

20210417_215724.jpg

• Like 4

Ā  Ā  Nice cleanup and finds! Is that 2 piece buckle silver?šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Thanks 1

Those little weeds scare ya? My neck of the woods they are knee high, luckily I am barely allergic. Buddy mine catches it if I send him a pick haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

Ā  Ā  Nice cleanup and finds! Is that 2 piece buckle silver?šŸ‘šŸ‘

I don't think so. Attempted to use silver polish on the first piece, and it just took the "Patina" off. No stamps or .925 marks. It was a 25 on the Equinox tho. šŸ¤”

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kac said:

Those little weeds scare ya? My neck of the woods they are knee high, luckily I am barely allergic. Buddy mine catches it if I send him a pick haha

I'm careful. I will get it but only got a little when Chase was here hunting with me. He tells me he is still getting it from his gloves.

At that time there was no indication at all that it was the ground cover. šŸ˜µ

This spot only gets bush hogged once a year. When they do that it looks great, but the vines are everywhere.

• Like 2

Bring one of those plastic lemons full of lemon juice. Helps neutralize the ivy oil then rinse your hands off with water after.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, kac said:

You yank guys are wimps.šŸ˜Ā You try what usĀ Ā Aussies have to put up with. ( just kidding)

What is the most painful plant in the world?

Dendrocnide moroides

The most commonly known (and most painful) species isĀ Dendrocnide moroidesĀ (FamilyĀ Urticaceae), first named ā€œgympieĀ bushā€ by gold miners near the town ofĀ GympieĀ in the 1860s.

Gympie gympieĀ (Dendrocnide moroides), a potentially lethal species of Australian stinging tree. ... The stingĀ canĀ cause excruciating, debilitating pain for months; people have variously described it as feeling like they are being burned by acid, electrocuted, or squashed by giant hands.28 Sept 2018

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh my! 2

1 hour ago, geof_junk said:

You yank guys are wimps.šŸ˜Ā You try what usĀ Ā Aussies have to put up with. ( just kidding)

What is the most painful plant in the world?

Dendrocnide moroides

The most commonly known (and most painful) species isĀ Dendrocnide moroidesĀ (FamilyĀ Urticaceae), first named ā€œgympieĀ bushā€ by gold miners near the town ofĀ GympieĀ in the 1860s.

Gympie gympieĀ (Dendrocnide moroides), a potentially lethal species of Australian stinging tree. ... The stingĀ canĀ cause excruciating, debilitating pain for months; people have variously described it as feeling like they are being burned by acid, electrocuted, or squashed by giant hands.28 Sept 2018

Or smart... šŸ˜Ž Living where almost everything can kill you... ? Hat's off to ya mate. šŸ˜€ Y'all are definitely bold.

• Like 4