15” Coil Cable Wiggle Test

bklein

I loaned the EQ600 w/15" coil to my friend that normally uses an 800 with 11" coil.  He hunted a different beach, but will be trying Laguna in a few days.  I had hunted there with him several weeks ago and didn't really have any issues - just didn't find anything.  He went and found a 14K gold chain with crucifix, 18.9 grams!  Probably one of his best finds of the year so far.  He was in ankle deep water.  He did not experience any issues with the detector or coil - said it was maybe even more quiet than his 800.  He'll probably sell the find and buy a 15" coil.  Sens 20, GB tracking, Recovery Speed 2, F2=1, 5 tones.  

Crux.jpeg

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, bklein said:

I loaned the EQ600 w/15" coil to my friend that normally uses an 800 with 11" coil.  He hunted a different beach, but will be trying Laguna in a few days.  I had hunted there with him several weeks ago and didn't really have any issues - just didn't find anything.  He went and found a 14K gold chain with crucifix, 18.9 grams!  Probably one of his best finds of the year so far.  He was in ankle deep water.  He did not experience any issues with the detector or coil - said it was maybe even more quiet than his 800.  He'll probably sell the find and buy a 15" coil.  Sens 20, GB tracking, Recovery Speed 2, F2=1, 5 tones.  

Crux.jpeg

Well it does work!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1