Hello From Fort Myers, Florida

Equinox Hunter

3 hours ago, Equinox Hunter said:

Joined this forum and wanted to say hi. Started detecting in January when I purchased an Equinox. Have only been detecting on the beach areas around Fort Myers so far and love it.

Welcome! I started back in August of last year and also have an Equinox. I've hunted both beaches and farms now, and I have to say that if it is there for the finding you will find it when you get the hang of it. Best of luck to you, and we hope to see photos of finds from your hunts!

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum and I also have an equinox 800 that I got from my grandfather.

Take your time and learn the unit and it will surprise you with many nice finds.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Equinox Hunter said:

Joined this forum and wanted to say hi. Started detecting in January when I purchased an Equinox. Have only been detecting on the beach areas around Fort Myers so far and love it.

Hi. Those sandy beaches are so easy to dig it's a pleasure. Welcome aboard.😎

• Like 3

Welcome EH, Glad you joined up nice to have you here.

• Like 2

Hello Nox Hunter,

I'm on the East side of the State from you! Love your beaches much better than ours!! (Except the Red Tide times of year!)😤  Larger beaches, and much better sand quality! Great to detect! And those sunsets🌞 are amazing! Wish you much luck with your name sake!! Any questions, ask away!!👍👍

• Like 2

Nox Hunter,

Back in the 70's I lived for a year up the road from you in Port Charlotte.  That was the year I was actively hunting shark's teeth.  I didn't have a metal detector back then.  I wish I would have had one for Clearwater Beach and Sarasota.  You've got some really good areas near where you live for recent drops and also a chance at Spanish Relics so dig everything.

Mitchel

• Like 2