An Amazing GPX 6000 Find

Mind boggling, how the hell!!!! Reminds me many years back last century an old partner (moved on) was visiting the rest rooms in a pub at Townsville NQ OZ on our way home from a Charters Towers detect mission, he came back to the bar with a 3grammer he`d picked up by eye in the toilet cubicle, coz I gave him heaps about it falling out of his pocket but as he was as honest as, someone else dropped it obviously.

• Like 2

Amazing. I always suspected gold is also growing on trees in Au.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Amazing story! I always liked the smell of eucalypts oil. Now I know why!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crikey, GC you are overdue for a trip downunder, eucalyptus oil and gold is calling you.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Norvic said:

Crikey, GC you are overdue for a trip downunder, eucalyptus oil and gold is calling you.

And I will bring good espresso 😁

• Haha 1

GC maybe, but you might develop a taste for some FNQ OZ Expresso Jaques Australian Coffee (jaquescoffee.com.au).  I would be a sad host if I didn`t ensure you`d tried some of our home grown should you come downunder and why not before? I am sure they could have some heading towards you in the mail.

JP, Jaques cater for all us coffee addicts, with pods for your machine. There is no better way to start a golden detecting  day, the FNQ way.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1