An Amazing GPX 6000 Find

6 hours ago, geof_junk said:

Just remember a lot of things are dangerous in Oz even coffee.😈

Yes, I knew a guy that used to work for me that drank a minimum of 25 coffees a day. We often spent 14 hour days together so i saw this first hand. Unfortunately he passed away a couple of years ago in his mid 30's. Got some pain in his back which ended up being cancer and he was gone 3 months later. I always wondered if the excessive coffee drinking and smoking was a cause

5 hours ago, Jin said:

Yes, I knew a guy that used to work for me that drank a minimum of 25 coffees a day. We often spent 14 hour days together so i saw this first hand. Unfortunately he passed away a couple of years ago in his mid 30's. Got some pain in his back which ended up being cancer and he was gone 3 months later. I always wondered if the excessive coffee drinking and smoking was a cause

SSSShhhh, you`ll give someone in the Tax Dept. the excuse to tax coffee out of our budget and we`ll lose another pleasure whoops vice.😉

• Haha 3

On 4/22/2021 at 7:14 AM, Norvic said:

GC maybe, but you might develop a taste for some FNQ OZ Expresso Jaques Australian Coffee (jaquescoffee.com.au).  I would be a sad host if I didn`t ensure you`d tried some of our home grown should you come downunder and why not before? I am sure they could have some heading towards you in the mail.

JP, Jaques cater for all us coffee addicts, with pods for your machine. There is no better way to start a golden detecting  day, the FNQ way.

i dont remember any JAcky coffee when i were there?????

8 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

i dont remember any JAcky coffee when i were there?????

When were you here??????🤪