These? Meaning Nokta Makro products? 

I believe you could have gotten a bit more creative on your first post! 

My name is Dilek -  Sales & Marketing Director of the company.

Please contact me directly if you are having an issue with one of our products so we can help you.

If you have a different agenda and/or a different goal, I am sorry to inform you but you are a bit late in the game as your post will not reach tens of thousands of users we already have around the world. 

Regards,

Dilek 

• Like 5

heres what i have to say about thesed

i have a few words to say about makro/nokta service
i got a water leak in my gold kruzer
i called andy at the service center USA & he said that i should fill out the form on the nokta website under service
very nice guy very helpful
andy called me back in short order & said nokta said to send it in so he could inspect the damage
with in a few days he called me back & said the was diffidently water damage & he was going to send me a new control box
less than a week i have a new unit & im back in bushiness
i cant say enough praise about nokta/makro & andys service
great people to do business with
they really care about there product
thanks so much
im of to find some gold :thumbup:
walt

• Like 3

Yeah, drive by no-name troller, can't spell, I'll listen carefully to what they say. Honestly, we have no idea who this is, or whether they are on the right forum anyway. Could be some poor lost soul, washed up on this distant internet shore, warning us to not buy the same wine he did.

I might delete all this, but this is more fun. Yes, Nokta/Makro make mistakes, and like all companies sometimes communications is fun. But I also know the company has always made things right for people who will work with them on it, so this thread only serves to highlight that aspect. Very responsive company, one of the best in that regard. And Dilek is a gem in the detecting world.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I think the Simplex is one of the most underrated metal detectors out there. To be able to do what it does for the price is simply amazing. I have a couple of other machines that are great in their own way, but every time I take that Simplex out, I just shake my head when I consider what I find versus what I paid for the machine. It is light and the most comfortable machine to swing out of the three. It is solidly built and I have had only minor issues with it (easily fixable). I have owned mine for less than a year and it has almost paid for itself! 

• Like 3

I haven't heard of any Kruzer/Anfibio detectors leaking. Any waterproof detector can leak but the Kruzer/Anfibio are very well made and less likely to leak. Well done Nokta/Makro. I look forward to your future detectors.

• Like 2

I’ve had trouble with two detectors of Nokta/Makro over the years and both times Dilek has been involved. 
 I can’t express how happy I’ve always been with the quick service that’s been there for me every time. 
 I don’t know how many times I’ve said this but if the need be I’ll say it again. Rep. Is number one and the service her company offers is number one .

Chuck 

• Like 2

hit and run, cheap shot. at least i took my medicine when i f'd up. i'm grateful for nokta/makro

Only issue I had was a faulty coil probably from shipping. Machines are built well and very dependable.

• Like 2

Kac

At one time you were told not to buy a auto that was made on Monday are Friday.

You may not be old enough to have heard that.

Dealing with electronics is a whole different ballgame.

Chuck 

• Like 1