Trevor Interviews Gerry Re: Coiltek Nox Series

Gerry also mentions that this is one of the best forums out there in the interviews.Gerry and  Steve are one of the good guys of the metal  detecting  community and if there was a metal detecting Hall of fame  they would both be in it for there contributions to the hobby and  the tons of great treasure they have found.I would put  Charles  Garrett as the first person in the Hall of fame.In the detecting hall of fame you don't have to be retired from the hobby.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I was late to my own party again but trying to keep customers happy and offer training is #1 and then comes this fine forum as a slight #2.

Heck, I did not even realize your post GB and really do appreciate it.  Sometimes newer folks need a simpler explanation of what to expect with different size/shapes of coils and I hope the impromptu off the cuff video and comments will help others.

Dances with Doves- There are a few Hall of Famers in this bunch, I just happen to be one that also enjoys selling them.  Thanks for the kinds words.

20210418_124654 (2).jpg

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Gerry was great to interview and get feedback as he is so passionate about this industry and knows what works well in many cases. Definitely one of the greats!

Thanks for posting this up as I forget to share and post a lot due to me being tied to the desk and workshop! It sounds like many people are enjoying the NOX coils performance characteristics and that they now have a different coil to go over the same ground!

All the best to you all!

Trevor

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Gotta say from reading articles here about the 10x5 NOX coil, it looks like a real winner. Shame I didn't jump on it sooner. 😵

• Like 1

Thanks for taking the time to comment Trevor.  It amazes me how so many company brass folks (higher ups) can't seem to take the time to chime in on behalf of the people who are using their product.  Your willingness to reach out on occasion just goes to show why CoilTek is such a strong performing company.  Your coil designs are adding more fun and finds to customers across the world every day and thanks for the opportunity.

20210423_112118.jpg

• Like 1